Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

I'll be honest I didn't hear the line because no-one in my section joined in until the next line, but I presume a number of people will have gone for that line rather than 'Dublin, Belfast, Cork and Donegal'. This is based on the level of vitriol in the stadium from 60mins onwards and the fact when I have heard that sung in a pub no-one went for sanitized lyrics. 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/green-brigade-paramilitary-style-banner-10835024

As soon as I saw the picture I thought of a P&B classic thread. It seems No8 (or bennett?) was right after all. :lol:

ETA: 

It was no8.

He deserved some of the derision he got on here, but not for that thread.  He was spot on.

just being nosey?,..can you explain why I'm a bigot? ffs ye must think that at least 75% of our fans are bigots then[emoji38]

Well after last night that number would seem adequate tbqh

Last night was way beyond anything I've seen at CP for a long long time (even including Rangers games).

To come on here gloating and defending it on a Scottish football forum where our club are routinely ridiculed and hated for being bigots is ridiculous. All you've achieved is to make yourself look like a c**t and a bigot and brought me and the other decent lads on here down with you.

21 minutes ago, Henke said:

och man up & dry yer eye's ya greeting faced c**t,youre probably the type that would grass yer own support in.....I take it yer not a fan of the GB or the reb song book?

Quite right, because they're both vile. 

Creating colorful displays and donating to charities is the only thing masking the animal like behavior of the GB and indeed a large extent of the Celtic support. Deal with it, you horrible bigot.

but why am I a bigot? what makes me supporting a 32 county Ireland?

Mate i couldnt give a flying f**k about Ireland (and that comes from someone who has an Irish born father and grandparents). I am Scottish and a football fan of Scotland and Celtic. You are a bigot because you are on here defending and glorifying our supporters actions last night. I am all for defending our fans when it's required but I can't defend the indefensible.

6 minutes ago, Henke said:

Another dumpling jumpin on the trendy...''youre a bigot'' bandwagon,...FFS see these wee happy clappy fans gie's peace

What...makes....me....a...bigot?

Your very being, you dribbling mess. 

Just now, Henke said:

Cant explain,that's fine :)

It has been explained to you on numerous occasions on this thread alone. Your refusal to accept it just about sums you and a vast majority of the Celtic support right up.

'But, but, but, we dont sing em bad songs'. isn't going to hide the fact that you're a bigoted scumbag. 

Deal with it. 

Well you do know,you will be a minority in our support don't you....our Scots/Irish heritage is part of our club whether you like it or not

I am proud of our heritage like any other Celtic fan but that heritage in no way supports a United Ireland or the singing of pro IRA songs. Bigots like you cling to our club in order to voice your bigoted views and provide yourself with some weird self satisfaction.

to be expected from a no voting,tory shitebag

For what it's worth I'm a yes voting Tory shitebag. Wonder what that makes me

4 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

When i walk through the turnstile i leave my beliefs and politics there, the green brigade are different they are activists and use Celtic as a platform to vent their protestation.

Image result for brick tamland

1 hour ago, Henke said:

loved the game last night good crowd & cracking banner & song sheet in full flow,:thumsup2

1 hour ago, Henke said:

I am honest that's one thing ye'l get from me,im aceltic fan that supports a united Ireland,supports republicism & also military groups In the Arabic world in hamas & Hezbollah I am against Zionism,

I'm not sure if 'soup taker' is bigoted to be honest. Similar terms like 'Uncle Tom' or 'quisling' might be viewed as insulting but I can't see they are bigoted. 'Soup taker' states that a person has sold out their beliefs to please someone else for a personal benefit - it's maybe a cheap way to shut down an argument by claiming someone is betraying their own background by taking a contradictory position but it doesn't suggest you are intolerant of another group's beliefs or practices. 

a tory eh,i could picture a c**t like you crossing a picket line,...after all ye would grass yer own in for singing a vewy vewy naught song boo hoo

Any chance you could picture you getting the f**k off our football chat please?

Archived