Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

Just now, Henke said:

sectarian my arse nothing to do with religion stop with this shite,..and ''f**k off back to ireland'' WTF,..you should be ashamed of yerself never a fucking celtic fan with that shite,and us ''good'' celtic supporters,do you know how wankish that sounds ffs,that feck you are the minority in our support,trust me you & yer kind are.

^^^ The mask slips. Bye bye sonny. :lol:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, senorsoupe said:

Hopefully Celtic send the bill for any fines incurred from yesterday's stupid banners straight to the Green Brigade.

I've often said that.  If the club are able to identify those whose actions bring about a fine, we should seek legal action against those responsible.

23 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Your post below? reeks of bigot.

If you love singing about shit not connected to just football then it would suggest your mask will slip at some point and then it's bye bye Henke.

The majority of Celtic supporters on here don't give a flying f**k about banners and songs connected with the troubles in a different country. I support a Scottish club with c***s that bring sectarian shite to the game for no reason other than self fulfilment that gets the club into trouble and embarrasses us good Celtic supporters who wish they would just f**k off to Ireland and stay there.

You're verging into "The Famine is Over" territory there tbh. I have no issue with Celtic celebrating a Scottish and Irish identity. PIRA =/= Irish, that's all.

2 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Hopefully Celtic send the bill for any fines incurred from yesterday's stupid banners straight to the Green Brigade.

£53 for me and my son for the rosenborg game usually £20 each at this stage got a feeling we have already paid the fine
It's when they start closing parts of the ground it's the problem

10 minutes ago, Henke said:

seriously what are you on about the mask slips??,..have you been living in a bubble,you do know celtic fans are proud of their heritage,roots,the support for a 32 county Ireland,also you will see non celtic/Ireland related stuff like  basque,catalan & Palestinian flags,for a political show of solidarity,love it or hate,its not going away anytime soon,and is here to stay ma man

The history of the club? you know just about eff all then. The club was formed in Scotland and plays in Scottish competitions. I have had this debate with dafties like you before.

Celtic is not an Irish based club, it never has been, ever. So don't start that fucking Irish pish like the club is Irish. If you want to support an Irish Celtic then go an support Shamrock Celtic and have fun with your bigotry and sectarianism where it belongs, in Ireland & the Northern one.

1 minute ago, Henke said:

if so hopefully we have a wee whip round or fund page to help them out

aww mon tae f**k wanting yer own banned ffs,hate to have seen ye in the 80s/90s

You're trying too hard here.

Just now, The OP said:

You're verging into "The Famine is Over" territory there tbh. I have no issue with Celtic celebrating a Scottish and Irish identity. PIRA =/= Irish, that's all.

I have outgrown the Irish so called identity tbqh, as far as I'm concerned I support a Scottish club nowadays. The other stuff connected to the club from another country bores me these days.

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

Go on then, explain how the club has Irish roots? This should be fun.

We were founded by Irishmen.  I would point that towards being a club with Irish roots.  That being said, I would prefer more of the support to embrace the fact we are a Scottish club primarily.

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Go on then, explain how the club has Irish roots? This should be fun.

We were founded by Irish immigrants whose primary purpose was to feed Irish immigrants (inter alia, to stop them taking soup) and we continue to be supported primarily by the descendants of Irish immigrants. Surely you have seen mention of all this before?

Just now, TheCelt67 said:

We were founded by Irishmen.  I would point that towards being a club with Irish roots.  That being said, I would prefer more of the support to embrace the fact we are a Scottish club primarily.

You bailed him out didn't you? :lol: Irish connections with it's founders yes.

43 minutes ago, Henke said:

sectarian my arse nothing to do with religion stop with this shite,..and ''f**k off back to ireland'' WTF,..you should be ashamed of yerself never a fucking celtic fan with that shite,and us ''good'' celtic supporters,do you know how wankish that sounds ffs,that feck you are the minority in our support,trust me you & yer kind are.

A good Celtic supporter is one who turns up week in and week out to support the club and the team i.e the 11 players on the park end of.

Your song sheet belongs in the 1990's and the pro provo bullshit has no place in a football ground period. 

As for your minority of the support nonsense, i was fortunate to be at the Celtic Convention in Vegas this year and i didn't hear a single song from your song sheet yet saw thousands of fans sing and enjoy themselves, should we all be ashamed of being provo shamed by a bunch of wee bawbags who weren't even around at the height of the troubles and what connection they have to the auld country and "the boys of the old brigade" is what they have found on a fucking wiki page?

We are now a generation on my 3 kids who are also season tickets holders and every bit as much a fan as you are and trust me they will be brought up with the history and tradition of the club, not in the history and tradition of the Irish troubles as its no longer relevant.

You made a great point, he would have struggled in the 80's and 90's but guess what this isn't the 80's or 90's most of us have grown up 

Yours sincerely a proud Scottish, Catholic & non-ira sympathising Celtic fan

Just now, TheCelt67 said:

Well to be fair, I think even a numpty like Henke would be aware of our history.

It appears he is being selective though and oblivious to the clubs native roots.

Archived