Brechin City Season 2017/2018

5 0 win never in doubt. Isaac was nt that bad .Ally love was worse today moaning at Isaac at every opportunity then refusing to pass . On today's efforts I d say Isaac was better. Ally Love scored a fine goal but turning to bench with hands in air EVERY time Isaac nvr passed to him s poor

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not a team player, not what we need but stuck with him

What ? Not a team player how did you work that one out ? One of our best players last season not had a chance this season so far. No wonder he got frustrated there was a few times Ally had the perfect chance to score if issac had passed the ball but instead decided to go himself and wasted it that is what you call not being being a team player

Nope never will be.one of our best players? Your opinion. Isaac is proving to be a bad buy but Loves reaction is what I'd expect from him

Would you not get frustrated as well ? If you had the the perfect chance to score but the player with the ball decides just to take the chance them self ?

U tell me? Hate? Don't think so.opinion that's all.is it not a forum to debate.im well chuffed with what we done last season and you're right 5-zotch is good. Surely we can have a say in what players have been brought to the club and what players are or are not doing on the park???

All negative though.  Nothing said about Fusco strolling it with countless step overs and mazy runs or Dods bossing the defence or Fin Graham using all of his 5 foot 6 height to score 2 headers from  Crighton's dangerous crosses or Paddy having yet another clean sheet .  No just the negative stuff.  Must be great having such a positive outlook on life . :rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, slangs said:

Ffs do u want players to behave like that? it's great that most had a good game that's what we all want. Players berating other players and acting unprofessional is certainly not positive

I'm sure that was the reason he was subbed.  He will most likely be telt at training this week too.  Surely that is the way to deal with it.   

I would rather take the positives out of the game.  It makes Saturday a bit more hopeful . 

No it was a poor act on Loves part .. And to be honest if Dods and Fusco can t play well again st the Vics there would be no hope .
No one's being negative just telling it as we saw it .
I enjoyed Sat s game played on a decent pitch on a lovely day in the right spirit .

2 hours ago, CITY1974 said:

No it was a poor act on Loves part .. And to be honest if Dods and Fusco can t play well again st the Vics there would be no hope .
No one's being negative just telling it as we saw it .
I enjoyed Sat s game played on a decent pitch on a lovely day in the right spirit .

Glass half empty kind of guy . ^^^^

21 hours ago, hedgeman83 said:

What ? Not a team player how did you work that one out ? One of our best players last season not had a chance this season so far. No wonder he got frustrated there was a few times Ally had the perfect chance to score if issac had passed the ball but instead decided to go himself and wasted it that is what you call not being being a team player

Your kidding!? He was a man down last season, I've stated he scored a not bad return of goals which somehow made people think he was a good player, he also lost us a good few also , losing the ball in bad areas , can't run, can't tackle can't link up , can't cross the ball , isn't strong, can't header and his ball retention is shocking, woulda got rid of last season, plays for himself 100%

17 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

All negative though.  Nothing said about Fusco strolling it with countless step overs and mazy runs or Dods bossing the defence or Fin Graham using all of his 5 foot 6 height to score 2 headers from  Crighton's dangerous crosses or Paddy having yet another clean sheet .  No just the negative stuff.  Must be great having such a positive outlook on life . :rolleyes:

They where a pub team

42 minutes ago, Overthehedge1 said:

They where a pub team

Maybe a bit harsh but all said and done  City beat them at a stroll. It was never going to be anything more than a training session , but for the likes of Love and Watt  it was part of their  recuperation in their attempts to get match fit. Hopefully they all take the positives out of the game and push on to try and get their first win this coming Saturday. 

Archived