Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

22 minutes ago, jokeybhoy said:

Dont think it was his ex team mates he was talking about, more likely the ones who stabbed paddy in the back. Calling him paddys bum boy and stuff came back to bite u and u didn't like it, pointing in his face after the game and shouting

Co Co strikes again,he must still be grounded,his conduct on sat was appalling to say the least,not posted since 10.30 yesterday,very strange.his mother must have cut off the electricity to his room.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

Co Co strikes again,he must still be grounded,his conduct on sat was appalling to say the least,not posted since 10.30 yesterday,very strange.his mother must have cut off the electricity to his room.

Darvel's Gordon sawyers lol

1 hour ago, jokeybhoy said:

Dont think it was his ex team mates he was talking about, more likely the ones who stabbed paddy in the back. Calling him paddys bum boy and stuff came back to bite u and u didn't like it, pointing in his face after the game and shouting

Just asking him how his back was and how amateur football was going seeing as that was the reason he wanted away from the club ^_^

Just now, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

welcome Co Co,glad your no in the huff pal,just widny be the same without you.:thumsup2

No me I’m Darvel thru and thru and wishing him aw the best on the bench for the rest of the season 

his next league goal he will double his tally for the season 

7 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

No me I’m Darvel thru and thru and wishing him aw the best on the bench for the rest of the season 

his next league goal he will double his tally for the season 

my thought for today is,if wee pie heid didny sack paddy,murray wid still be et drivel,he widny huv scored fur troon on sat and you mibby huv goat a pint oot the geme,which could prove very handy.;)

4 minutes ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

my thought for today is,if wee pie heid didny sack paddy,murray wid still be et drivel,he widny huv scored fur troon on sat and you mibby huv goat a pint oot the geme,which could prove very handy.;)

Nop u must have got the wrong story he left because of his back :whistle

i no one going to tell the fans about the first big name to come down the brae? have they to find out from other media, tut tut boys thought you would be all over this thread to tell us the good news. roddy wee pie heid has new training gear for you, big shoes, a red nose and a flower that scoots water. good luck m8.:whistle

Really good signing , it’s all about improving and he’s a better player than Johnston so a step in the right direction , welcome to Darvel roddy 

He isn’t though!! Id have Murray all day long

Archived