Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Football crazy 09 said:

Got more than enough already have you?

It was written he would come on and score the winner that’s the way football works and he’s right to celebrate the way he did , he got the banter he gave it back but his tweets since he left Darvel have been nothing short of disgraceful , just sums up his class 

2 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

It was written he would come on and score the winner that’s the way football works and he’s right to celebrate the way he did , he got the banter he gave it back but his tweets since he left Darvel have been nothing short of disgraceful , just sums up his class 

Seriously jim, you dish it out more than most so you can't say anything about Murray celebrating 

Just now, AYRSHIREBOY said:

Don't see his tweets so can't comment on them 

I understand he will stick up For Paddy that’s friendship And he’s entitled to his opinion but he’s overstept the mark plenty of times since it happened with his tweets 

i will not speak anymore on someone like him 

Just now, Darvel legend said:

I understand he will stick up For Paddy that’s friendship And he’s entitled to his opinion but he’s overstept the mark plenty of times since it happened with his tweets 

Someone like him!! Poor from you mate! 

22 minutes ago, AYRSHIREBOY said:

How's he a snake anyway? 

Twice he has been asked why he is calling Murray Johnston a snake and twice he has ignored it. I have noticed if you ask certain people a question about there posts or behaviour they will ignore it as they can't or won't back it up

4 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

how low can you get,a boy just wants to play football,paddys bum boy you say,you are lower than a snakes arse,take your heed wae that silly bauble hat and sit on the naughty step,your mitter must be very proud.ps dont take the two year deals boys this once great family club is now a shambles.

51 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Same as your chairman then, but you think thats arite eh

Archived