Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

Did I state which gloating, Angry Anderson?

I meant gloating from both sides has caused it. When one wins or when the other loses. Get it stopped!

I wasn't meaning too sound angry , was just trying to explain why people were getting so uptight about stuff going on .

Angry anderson of Rose Tattoo is a good chanter mind , and don't come on a public forum and say " get it stopped " makes u look the angry one ?

On a side note , after watching highlights there , am stumped at how the glens got there first pen ? Just can't see it ?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lost 8 games n still we have a plus goal difference 

says it all 

but for those that don’t follow Darvel I will give u the rundown and then tell

me if it’s a team in crisis

Cumbernauld 5-4 game could have went either way

petershill 3-2 as above 

Troon twice 2-1 - as above 

renfrew 2-1 - as above 

glencairn 2-1- as above 

largs 2-0 deserved to beat us

Shettleston 1-0 deserved to beat us 

It’s been a tough learning curve 

11 minutes ago, TOI.BOY said:

When is someone going to tell the DL to stop it he is on every thread slagging every team when he gets some back he reports us to admin when he stops his so called wind ups the others might stop winding him up

Listen tit I wouldn’t even know how to report anyone to admin and see anyone that knows me I love a wind up and can also take it every day of the week 

Last season Irvine Vics were similar to yourselves (with a far smaller budget) playing well most weeks, competing well with all of the established teams but it counts for nothing if you don't get the 3 points at the end of the game.  If it happens a couple of times then I can agree that it's bad luck but with the games that you have listed I would say it shows that you's aren't good enough to realistically be promoted. Good enough to finish comfortably in the league which is a great achievement but that's it. Sounds like you are making excuses as you were one of the people who wanted a change.

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

Lost 8 games n still we have a plus goal difference 

says it all 

but for those that don’t follow Darvel I will give u the rundown and then tell

me if it’s a team in crisis

Cumbernauld 5-4 game could have went either way

petershill 3-2 as above 

Troon twice 2-1 - as above 

renfrew 2-1 - as above 

glencairn 2-1- as above 

largs 2-0 deserved to beat us

Shettleston 1-0 deserved to beat us 

It’s been a tough learning curve 

Oh thank god,  u have plus goal difference, I feel so much better now. Thanks for clearing that up

3 minutes ago, Beng24310 said:

Last season Irvine Vics were similar to yourselves (with a far smaller budget) playing well most weeks, competing well with all of the established teams but it counts for nothing if you don't get the 3 points at the end of the game.  If it happens a couple of times then I can agree that it's bad luck but with the games that you have listed I would say it shows that you's aren't good enough to realistically be promoted. Good enough to finish comfortably in the league which is a great achievement but that's it. Sounds like you are making excuses as you were one of the people who wanted a change.

Mate it’s no excuses and ur right results have proved we are not good enough , u can’t argue with that but it doesn’t tell the full story , aye I agreed with the change at the time and nothing that has happened since has made me think it was the wrong decision , I said for 3 years we would win the adl and it took me 3 years to be proven right and I still think this team will get promoted to the top league albeit no this season , I won’t go away ha 

I like your optimism & some of your posts as you back your team to the hilt but loyalty means a lot to me & Paddy deserved at least the season to get a right crack at it. But I understand that that's football, still don't agree with it though.  

1 hour ago, kilsyth ranger said:

I wasn't meaning too sound angry , was just trying to explain why people were getting so uptight about stuff going on .

Angry anderson of Rose Tattoo is a good chanter mind , and don't come on a public forum and say " get it stopped " makes u look the angry one ?

On a side note , after watching highlights there , am stumped at how the glens got there first pen ? Just can't see it ?

I was trying to come across as scolding in a sassy, kid on way. I’m not the best at that. 

Anyway, Darvel need some luck/quality to stay away from relegation. Think they’ll be fine.

24 minutes ago, Beng24310 said:

I like your optimism & some of your posts as you back your team to the hilt but loyalty means a lot to me & Paddy deserved at least the season to get a right crack at it. But I understand that that's football, still don't agree with it though.  

And that’s why we love the game , it’s all about opinions 

4 hours ago, TOI.BOY said:

When is someone going to tell the DL to stop it he is on every thread slagging every team when he gets some back he reports us to admin when he stops his so called wind ups the others might stop winding him up

Why & when were you reported to admin? 

Archived