Cowdenbeath FC. 2017/18 Season

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tenkay said:

What did you boys think about Liam Henderson when he played for you.  Any good?

I thought he was crap but some of the other cowden lads on here thought he was decent. Everybody that doesn't do well for us seems to thrive elsewhere so I expect him to be December player of the mobth.

44 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

It's cute how obsessed with us the boy who runs the Berwick Twitter page is. Liking all our full times from the Berwick official page.

I wonder where his one sided rivalry stems from?

Yeah, they even tweeted last Xmas about how happy they were that we were bottom of the league. I'm surprised that the spfl havnt taken a look  at them given its an official Club Twitter page. There are rules about what can be said about other Clubs. Maybe just needs brought to the compliance officers attention.

11 hours ago, Brazilianlex said:

Yeah, they even tweeted last Xmas about how happy they were that we were bottom of the league. I'm surprised that the spfl havnt taken a look  at them given its an official Club Twitter page. There are rules about what can be said about other Clubs. Maybe just needs brought to the compliance officers attention.

You have a very good point lex, it dosn't bother me personally but you do have to watch what you say on and in  anything which is an official club site or publication. 

The one sided obsession if quite funny really to me Berwick are just another League 2 side nothing more nothing less.

i would love for it  to be Ian Murray but i just cant see it although i hope i am wrong , Gary Bollan is not well liked in football but he has done a good job with Livi , Airdrie , and forfar up until this season , Bollan has his teams fit which we are majorly lacking at the moment i am 80% sure i saw Gary Jardine at the game yesterday so that could be another option as long as we have someone in asap so he can take charge for saturday 

16 hours ago, Tenkay said:

What did you boys think about Liam Henderson when he played for you.  Any good?

He can't use his right foot and that is why he struggles. He played well on some occasions and poorly on others.

Bizarrely, Locke would play him on the right. Think he was hoping he would cut on his left foot Messi style, but he would just lose the ball.

I personally would not want him back. However, he did score the winning play off penalty, so he will always be a Cowden star.

3 minutes ago, 1GregStewart said:

Ian Murray would be a great appointment, as good as we could possibly hope for.

Bollan I know for a fact a lot of people in football don’t like and can’t say I do either.

I would be very surprised and delighted if it’s Murray, thought he was out of our reach to be honest.

If anyone can get us out of the mess we are in, with the players we have, he’ll be able to pick his gig for next season. It really would a win/win for someone with ambition.

3 hours ago, 1GregStewart said:

Ian Murray would be a great appointment, as good as we could possibly hope for.

Bollan I know for a fact a lot of people in football don’t like and can’t say I do either.

I would be very surprised and delighted if it’s Murray, thought he was out of our reach to be honest.

totally agree

think its Bollan but some stumbling blocks 

3 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

If anyone can get us out of the mess we are in, with the players we have, he’ll be able to pick his gig for next season. It really would a win/win for someone with ambition.

this is true, only way is up. we are so bad a new man can only improve things and if we go down he has the excuse it wasn't his team, was too big a job to turn around.

Archived