Group C

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really hope mcgurn is back in goal on Saturday for Cowden. He never got the courtesy of one last game in front of us and he deserves a good seing off before he retires, the best 'keeper iv seen at rovers in my life time.

Our shite hawk board of directors should be ashamed of themselves for the way they've treated one of the clubs greatest servants. The fans of this club still hold you with the highest regard.

2-0 Moussa - overhead kick.

This guy is going to be a cult hero if he carries on like this.

He already is. No matter what happens. 4 goals in your first 1 and a 1/2 games ffs!

I remember the last time I was here. Getting gubbed by the Beath. Them singing - you're getting sacked in the morning to Chisholm and Dodds.

Met Mark Gallagher at half time - he said the stupid b*****ds haven't been paying the revenue - we're fucked. Ahhhhh!!!

Now a Moussa hat trick. 5 in 2 hours of foot ball. I [emoji173]️ Moussa

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Cowden are comfortably the worst side I've seen in a long, long time. Simple balls up the pitch are cutting them open. Moussa could have 5.

Two other headers he could have scored with.  Not been a one-man show either - keeper saved from O'Dea and Kerr as well.

Our shite hawk board of directors should be ashamed of themselves for the way they've treated one of the clubs greatest servants. The fans of this club still hold you with the highest regard.

Cheers Baillie but I'm not him despite my picture. I agree with the sentiment though.

He already is. No matter what happens. 4 goals in your first 1 and a 1/2 games ffs!

I remember the last time I was here. Getting gubbed by the Beath. Them singing - you're getting sacked in the morning to Chisholm and Dodds.

Met Mark Gallagher at half time - he said the stupid b*****ds haven't been paying the revenue - we're fucked. Ahhhhh!!!

Now a Moussa hat trick. 5 in 2 hours of foot ball. I [emoji173]️ Moussa

I hope you are referring to a meeting with Mark just before Admin 2 and not today.

Archived