Group C

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They'll survive another year because of the Robertson money.

If they don't go up this year though  . . .

Genuinely every penny of that is straight in Stevie's pocket.

The reason the club is not sold is because he's insisting on all of the sell on money coming to him.

Sounds like a decent victory, would've liked to score more goals but taking Allan off and wrapping him in cotton wool is the correct decision ahead of Sunday.

The same applies to Moussa, but he's a fucking tank so caution is not necessary. 

On the miniscule chance that Cowden beat Dundee tonight, Rovers can potentially finish second. Providing Utd can beat them in the derby and we beat Cowden on Saturday. It'll go down on goal difference if that happens. One can live in hope. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

You're wrong

Corrected.

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

They'll survive another year because of the Robertson money.

If they don't go up this year though  . . .

Apparently the Robertson money is £600k to be paid over 3 years. That won't even cover the cost of Willo Flood's space food for this season.

Very comfortable last night. The foot was definitely taken off the gas in the second half, obviously with one eye on Sunday, otherwise it could have been 5 or 6.

Cowdenbeath are comfortably the worst team I've seen so far in the group.

12 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

Sounds like a decent victory, would've liked to score more goals but taking Allan off and wrapping him in cotton wool is the correct decision ahead of Sunday.

The same applies to Moussa, but he's a fucking tank so caution is not necessary. 

Need a lot of cotton wool - looks a sizeable unit. 

The big Moose looks a handy striker. Reminded me of Gerry Britton. 

Archived