• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

On 31/12/2022 at 09:41, bdu98196 said:

Loans back, new faces - what's the excuse this time when we still look disjointed and have no shape or defined style of play? Oh yeah, it'll be the bedding in phase and familiarisation which will cover the next few months of managerial ineptitude, all to be lapped up by a portion of fans.

There's nothing like the new year to reinvigorate a positive and optimistic outlook and the above is nothing like it.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

A Happy and Prosperous New Year to all.

The same to you Sandy.

I can't wait to see all the smiling faces at the game tomorrow, I wish good health and fortune to them all.

Will you be going?

59 minutes ago, sophia said:

There's nothing like the new year to reinvigorate a positive and optimistic outlook and the above is nothing like it.

Happy New Year to the happiest of happy clappers.

The turning of a date in a calendar system no matter how significant some believe it to be does not directly correlate to any upturn in the capability and learning or any individual or organisations.

Edited by bdu98196

https://ictfc.com/nicolson-cairns-and-thompson-recalled-from-loan-spells

I'm assuming given the in depth reporting and overwhelming levels of information that we don't have a media or communications manager these days or anyone who actually cares even? Pitifully poor lack of effort, lack of communication, lack of desire to integrate with the fans.......although somewhat symbolises the current status I guess.

2 minutes ago, Against The Machine said:

Is he Pacey? 

no idea, seems to have a decent scoring record for Celtic B this season though according to the P&J report today 

1 hour ago, NorthStand10 said:

We are reportedly trying to sign 19 year old Celtic attacker Joey Dawson on loan

John Robertson was able to expedite this as he was networking during the recent Celtic visit to Dingwall.

15 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Celtic's most recent visit to Dingwall was during the summer transfer window.

I'm sure you're perceptive enough to understand the observation I seek to share.

In other news, I've found it quite troubling to read the undernoted on Caley Thistle Online

"You would be lucky to scrape a brain cell if you merged SandyCromarty and Sophia there really is wiser eating grass!"

@SandyCromarty, it could be regarded as fair comment and perhaps even half right but I can't begin to think why we have been singled out and traduced in such a fashion. I do hope that this won't discourage you from sharing your inimitable musings.

1 hour ago, sophia said:

In other news, I've found it quite troubling to read the undernoted on Caley Thistle Online

"You would be lucky to scrape a brain cell if you merged SandyCromarty and Sophia there really is wiser eating grass!"

I had a look on CTO at this post by Dougal who is asking why posters have deserted CTO, my answer would be it's maybe because of posters like Dougal.

What did amuse me was his use of "wiser eating grass" which was a phrase first penned by me on this forum.

Dear Dougal thanks for that, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Maybe if you came up with some of your own witticisms and post originality posters would flock back. 

8 hours ago, approximately dave said:

Reading through CTO the subject of protests have come up.

I'm not at all sure there was a protest to be witnessed today. My mind wandered after the sixth goal and during the olé period of passing so perhaps I missed the grassroots revolt. Does anyone know how many were revolting?

I thought for a moment that @Caley Shauncame into view with his bugle call to arms but of course that was a fanciful notion as he doesn't go to games

4 hours ago, sophia said:

I'm not at all sure there was a protest to be witnessed today. My mind wandered after the sixth goal and during the olé period of passing so perhaps I missed the grassroots revolt. Does anyone know how many were revolting?

I thought for a moment that @Caley Shauncame into view with his bugle call to arms but of course that was a fanciful notion as he doesn't go to games

And I have a legit reason for that my dear, its because I work weekends in a job that I value so I would keep my nasty comments to myself if I were you 😡! It's comments like this which make it hard for me to comment on this forum though I just had to shoot you down for that one as mods seem to do f*** all!

Anyway I see Ryan Barrett has been released after only a month or two!

3 hours ago, Caley Shaun said:

Anyway I see Ryan Barrett has been released after only a month or two!

He was only supposed to be with us till January basically an emergency signing. Signed on the 26th November so just over a month. No surprise we haven't extended his stay he was pretty underwhelming....  no doubt will go down as one of our most obscure players 

Edited by Supercaleyman94

13 hours ago, NorthStand10 said:

any transfer rumours for us yet?

I would suspect that as fans it'll be impossible to speculate accurately since we have no visibility from the club as to injury status of players therefore who will be returning and financially what (if any) budget would be available to bring in faces. As ever any movement would be termination or loans or exit by mutual agreement (contract cancelling) if funds were to be free'd up, so suspect anyone coming in will be similar to Henderson where its a youngster who a bigger club is keen to get game time therefore will be on a low level salary which will most likely either be fully or partly met still by the parent club.

Ideally an experienced CB to partner Devine and a more dynamic forward option would be good additions. There's a few guys out of contract in the summer but we need to do work to persuade some to stay and get deals done (see my opinion in bold) with Deas & Devine along with the young guys topping that list as priority.

Out of contract end of season - Deas, Devine, Cammy MacKay, Duffy, Allardice, Hyde, Doran, Walsh, McKay, Sutherland, Samuels, Boyd

Edited by bdu98196