• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• RiG

• TheScarf

• PB1994

7 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Sacking Dodds and his replacement being even worse would be difficult but hiring Gary Locke of all people would tick that box.

Assuming that was someone being mischievous because that would be a hilariously poor appointment. Might as well give it to Peter Grant.

It could just be mischievous but there is the hearts link with Gardiner/Robertson/Locke which makes it far too real for my liking. 

I really can’t see it happening but the fact that it seems even remotely plausible sums up exactly how fucked up our club is being run at the moment.

6 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Sacking Dodds and his replacement being even worse would be difficult but hiring Gary Locke of all people would tick that box.

Assuming that was someone being mischievous because that would be a hilariously poor appointment. Might as well give it to Peter Grant.

Or Yogi

17 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

That's 2 journalists that I've seen so far on Twitter jumping to Dodds' defence. These c***s are part of the problem. When any manager gets sacked at any club. 

Aye, easy for the journos to say that when they're not the ones paying their cash to go to the games. 

'He was a pleasure to work with' blah blah blah. I don't remember Dodds been asked one difficult question by the media during his time. 

Edited by Fraz

12 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

That's 2 journalists that I've seen so far on Twitter jumping to Dodds' defence. These c***s are part of the problem. When any manager gets sacked at any club. 

Correct, all articles I've read this morning are saying the same thing and not how bad the football was under him.

There's been absolute dissatisfaction from the fans for months now and not one of the print media reported on it, the only one who commented on the fans losing patience was David Sutherland in his Fans View article the other week.

It's a major problem with the print media in Scottish Football where they will not comment on what's going on at a club with the fans in case the club bans them and they lose out on the free pies and teas, total dishonesty and they are a blight on the game as they bring nothing financially to it.

57 minutes ago, RiG said:

We've seen it before with Hughes being harshly sacked even though it was clear to everyone he had to go. County had it with McIntyre IIRC as well. 

The don't give a shit. They don't watch any matches north of Aberdeen, they just want their pals to get nice cushy jobs. Scottish sports writing is beyond dire, as far as they are concerned Caley & County should just be happy they are allowed in the league, how dare they get shot of absolute failures like McIntyre & Dodds?

40 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

As opposed to the fans who only go when they win games and refuse to buy season tickets.

Yes you're right many fans this season did not renew their ST's and that message seems to have hit home.. Complaining on here didn't seem to work but the money protest did.

I have contributed thousands over the years to my club, this season for the first time I refused to attend games or buy an ST as long as Dodds was there, and there were many others like me.

Anyway the protest worked and he's gone and now I will be renewing my ST.