"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

23 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

Weird to hear Open All Mikes discussing Ferguson with Doddsy listening in as part of the team. He probably didn't even sign on between jobs.

Encouraging result today. Bear in mind Arbroath were probably the division's form team.

Shocked The Look GIF

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• RiG

• TheScarf

• PB1994

11 minutes ago, RiG said:

Some nice videos doing the rounds on social media of the manager, players and fans celebrating at full time. Been a while since there was a positive feeling at the end of a game. Hopefully it continues. 

Today was reminiscent of Butcher for me, he always made sure he came over and thanked the fans and made sure the players did the same. Never ever felt that connection to Dodds if I’m honest 

10 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Today was reminiscent of Butcher for me, he always made sure he came over and thanked the fans and made sure the players did the same. Never ever felt that connection to Dodds if I’m honest 

I just watched it on Twitter and the we are one is back.

Roll on Pertick.

14 hours ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Just throwing this one in , does anyone know if the ICT under 18's have any fixtures during October 18-25 ? or whether the side have been scrapped ? Thanks for your help 😃

I don't think we announce the under 18 fixtures.  If you get in touch with the club directly they might be able to help you.

Was having a listen to a William Hill podcast from last year where they got Large Duncan to sit down with Sam Allardyce for some reason. Apparently Dunc's relationship with Ancelotti is still excellent: they have holidayed together in Croatia and Dunc has stayed for a few nights at his house in Madrid.

Is Dani Ceballos getting a start for Madrid these days? I could see him slotting nicely into the Eric Odhiambo role.

Edited by Stephen Malkmus

1 hour ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Alright lads, I’m coming up for the game on Saturday with my partner and will be staying overnight in your fine city. Any recommendations of places to eat? 

What sort of food is it you’re looking for?

1 hour ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Basically anything apart from seafood. 

Usual shout for The Rajah in the middle of town. Really good Indian. If you are happy with pizzas and some craft / woke beer (depending on your stance) then Black Isle Bar could be an idea. Unlikely you'll get in at this short notice but the Fig and Thistle is excellent. Down by the river you have The Mustard Seed and The Kitchen for fancier dining. ZiZis also overlooks the water and is perfectly fine. Tiger on the Wall is meant to be good although I haven't been there myself.

Mangrove is also supposed to be very good if you are wanting an Indian.

Number 27 is also back to being good recently but it is rather small so you’d have to book in advance. I’m a big fan of Urqharts and you could always take the mrs into the Tarry Ile for a drink beforehand, I’m sure she would love that.

On 02/10/2023 at 21:33, oneteaminglasgow said:

Alright lads, I’m coming up for the game on Saturday with my partner and will be staying overnight in your fine city. Any recommendations of places to eat? 

Encore is great. Good selection of beers on draught and really good food thoroughly recommend it 

https://www.encoreinverness.com/

the steak pie is great 

Edited by jagster