"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

6 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Slightly OT but of the folk who won't boycott and will attend next season - what kind of atmosphere is there at Caley Stadium when things aren't going well? Are we looking at a Falkirk situation where folk will be hounded in the car park if you don't hit the ground running? 

Given Ferguson won't be able to keep his mouth shut I'm fully expecting him to be flying into the crowd at one point next season if you're performing badly. 

Crowd?

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• RiG

• TheScarf

• PB1994

Here is an attempt at salvaging a team from our current 'squad'. Sticking Ujdur into a holding midfield role was the only alternative to playing Ferguson there unless some of the children on our bench are also centre mids. Dunc will obviously play Longstaff and Ferguson though.

f**k knows

Davidson    Devine    Savage     Nicolson

Gilmour Ujdur

Bray  B Mckay C Mackay 

Cairns  

Subs:

Brooks

Longstaff

Ferguson

MacLeod

Nixon

Thompson

Strachan

Walker

7 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Here is an attempt at salvaging a team from our current 'squad'. Sticking Ujdur into a holding midfield role was the only alternative to playing Ferguson there unless some of the children on our bench are also centre mids. Dunc will obviously play Longstaff and Ferguson though.

f**k knows

Davidson    Devine    Savage     Nicolson

Gilmour Ujdur

Bray  B Mckay C Mackay 

Cairns  

Subs:

Brooks

Longstaff

Ferguson

MacLeod

Nixon

Thompson

Strachan

Walker

Would expect Brooks to be (marginally) ahead of Cairns?

Biggest concern is that the board contrive to release Devine, Udjur or Billy (as I'd expect they are the highest earners) to replace with lower cost loan options as a continuation of our budget cuts. Badly missing Ridgers (or Cammy) IMO and should be building our campaign around those 4 players - solid experience through the middle of the park - an untried keeper(s) is a big risk

1 hour ago, bdu98196 said:

Would expect Brooks to be (marginally) ahead of Cairns?

Biggest concern is that the board contrive to release Devine, Udjur or Billy (as I'd expect they are the highest earners) to replace with lower cost loan options as a continuation of our budget cuts. Badly missing Ridgers (or Cammy) IMO and should be building our campaign around those 4 players - solid experience through the middle of the park - an untried keeper(s) is a big risk

I reckon Billy and Danny wouldn’t leave without getting their contracts paid up. Billy’s not getting a similar amount of money without relocating the family elsewhere or going part time and Devine moved back up here in the first place to be closer to his Mrs. 

Ujdur would probably snap the clubs hand off as he’d have offers from Championship or back in Oz I reckon 

35 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Is he shite?

Wouldn’t say that at all - jury was definitely still out for me and of course he was playing in a completely shocking Arbroath team riddled with injuries but I just never knew what it is he was supposed to be good at doing or what the point or purpose of him was.

He was by far from the worst we had last season but it was extremely infuriating that he seemed to be one of McIntyres favourites for no real reason whatsoever. 

He is just a really young lad too and he looks it - incredibly gangly and painfully slow 

Dont know if you’ll have any idea what I’m talking about here but he reminded me of one of the clunky players you’d get on PES (that is a computer game)

Edited by 1320Lichtie

On 14/06/2024 at 14:32, SandyCromarty said:

ST bought online, initially tried to phone the shop re the 30th strips but it was closed?

Pleased to read on the statement that the club will be bringing in local Highland players, happy times I spent from Telford street onwards as we rose through the leagues with players mostly from the HL.

Well done and said Sandy. 

Allowances are always made for the purveyors of the performative in an online context but my word, there's more than a few, including those that hitherto have shown themselves to be habitually measured, who have lost the run of themselves. 

There is one sure way to drive the club into what could easily be a death spiral and that is to remove funding en masse. 

These Stonger Together characters didn't stay staunch for long and I cannot believe that they are urging a calamity upon a crisis.