• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

Great news, now those members of the Board who liased with Seventy7 Ventures should be publicly beheaded in the centre of the pitch.

I'm sure that there will floods of tears, wailing and wet pillows tomorrow morning on hearing of the departure of Staunch Loyal Scot Orange Gardiner.

Right, the first order of business is to salvage the season after 2 games by getting Ferguson and Bollan to absolute fuck.

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

Right, the first order of business is to salvage the season after 2 games by getting Ferguson and Bollan to absolute f**k.

And fans buying ST's and attending games now that the bogey man has gone.

Edited by SandyCromarty

3 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Imagine a club statement describing yourself as "the struggling Highland outfit".

Bizarre

A final minter (hopefully) as it looks like we copied and pasted The Sun article as our own statement :lol:

4 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Imagine a club statement describing yourself as "the struggling Highland outfit".

Bizarre

If I was a Caley fan I'd be wanting Panos Thomas punted too, I'd be amazed if he didn't have a finger in the Seventy7 pie.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

If I was a Caley fan I'd be wanting Panos Thomas punted too, I'd be amazed if he didn't have a finger in the Seventy7 pie.

I reckon Savage will empty the shite from the boardroom.

4 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I reckon Savage will empty the shite from the boardroom.

Reckon there is a few jackets on shoogly pegs right now 

Tomorrow's announcement -
Seventy7 has appointed Scott Gardiner as Head of Potential Pathways, Systems Improvement, Redesign Projects, Data Analytics, Global Customer Recruitment and Enhanced Interfaces Installation Programmes Director. He will be based in our new World HQ in the QE2, Dubai, room 1690. 

They should get rid of the entire board of directors.  They are all culpable for what has happened.  They voted unanimously for the Kelty move, they have been in charge while we haven't paid transfer fees, money for strips etc.  They are all responsible for things like releasing players without paying for operations etc.  They must have all signed off, at least in theory, on the Makwana deal.  Utterly incompetent.

It will be a very tough period, I don't think anyone should think that we are going to be home and free now.  A lot of things will need to be done to improve the club and there will need to be some pain before it gets better I think.