• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

50 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Very briefly. I'm not sure it "did wonders" for him. He made a great start there off the back of being fully rested during Covid but he only managed about 30 games for Arbroath across 18 months and then about 10 for Kelty before disappearing again to Clydebank. I've no idea whether he's managed to play regularly for them or not as appearance stats aren't on their website.

Part time helped and Arbroath got more out of him than we did certainly but he didn't last very long.

He plays regularly for us.

He's made 44 starts and 7 as a sub since he signed.

2 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Ill not lie I'm actually excited about this. Not only for ICT but potentially to break the OF stranglehold on the game.

Not only my, but I suspect all Scottish football fans, warmest congratulations to you and the whole ICT family 

Huzzah!

49 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Great stuff.

Screenshot-2024-10-17-154205.png

I could crush a grape!

Further evidence that when a guy presents himself as an “entrepreneur” it is almost always a sign that they are a con man.

Baffling that posters on P&B can see this from a brief Google search but football clubs take these shysters at face value

44 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Great stuff.

Screenshot-2024-10-17-154205.png

What a genius. I'm so glad that LinkedIn exists so these "Thought Leaders" can share their wisdom with us plebians.

Cardle is Magic

Entrepreneur, Investor, Consultant, Visionary

🚀 Success is a Journey, Not a Destination 🚀

Life is a lot like a game of chess. Every move you make, every challenge you face, is a step towards checkmating mediocrity. Too many people are playing checkers in a chess world. But not us. We are leaders!

You may face an obstacle that seems insurmountable. But, in the words of Steve Jobs, “those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” Diamonds are made under pressure. So instead of retreating, lean in!

True leaders don’t just adapt to change—they ARE the change. They don’t wait for opportunities—they CREATE them.

So my message today is simple: don’t wait for the winds of fortune to blow in your favour. Be the wind. Propel yourself forward, and in doing so, you’ll inspire others to follow.

Remember: it’s not about what you achieve—it’s about what you inspire others to believe is possible.

#Leadership #VisionaryThinking #PressureCreatesDiamonds #BeTheWind

Edited by Cardle is Magic

1 hour ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Further evidence that when a guy presents himself as an “entrepreneur” it is almost always a sign that they are a con man.

Baffling that posters on P&B can see this from a brief Google search but football clubs take these shysters at face value

Bullseye 🎯.  And don't forget the football authorities who are totally relaxed about these same clubs marking their own homework.

3 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

'Moray businessman holds positive talks with Inverness Caley Thistle to help it avoid administration'

https://archive.is/DoPgF

My intensive due diligence process has confirmed that this guy is also a fraud:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67733818

https://thebusinessmagazine.co.uk/corporate-finance/nuneaton-borough-fc-considering-liquidation-amid-league-withdrawal/

Shortly before... 

DA Capital director David Anderson will take operational control of the Southern League Premier Central club, alongside Nick Thompson and Robert Tidmarsh.

Ginnelly will retain his managerial role, with the club sitting seventh in the table and just a point outside the play-offs despite the off-field issues.

"David, Robert and Nick have a great knowledge of football business and understand the local aspect that make this club so special," Ginnelly added.

"Now I can focus fully on the football, which is what I have always wanted to do and leave the business of the club in good hands."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67508126

2 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Aye, watch out for those f**kin German entrepreneurs.

2 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

The players met with the Scottish PFA today.

David Anderson has until 12:00 tomorrow to make a bid.

There is a board meeting at 15:00.

The Edward Ofere statue is being unveiled at 16:00.

IMG_5114.jpeg

28 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

'Ross Morrison opens up on watching Inverness 'go down pan', battery farm and why Scot Gardiner persecution angers him'

https://archive.is/1OXko

He’s got a point about Gardiner tbf.

As awful as he seemingly was in the role, nobody else at the club took any responsibility and must shoulder the blame too.

It’s convenient to pile it all on one guy who’s already gone but these things happen when multiple people fail at their jobs.

Hopefully ICT can get something sorted out soon so the fans can focus on the games again.

1 hour ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Why are you acting as if I think my club is run well?

The Pars are a joke on and off the field and have been for well over a decade.

Apologies mate didn't mean to rev you up but given your take on yer team it explains why you spend so much time on this thread, have you tried knitting as a hobby to get your mind off yer teams travails.