Incident at London Bridge

Think "I have a spare bed for anyone affected", is going to become the new "It could have been me".

It's frustrating as f**k. Like anyone that's shiteing themselves or caught up in this just now will be searching for people saying this on twitter then trying to get into contact with them/arranging to get there.

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only mildly positive thing about this is that reports have been ongoing now for an hour or so and no confirmed fatalities, even on social media. If any, hopefully numbers are very very low and this is the work of a few heads-gone amateurs rather than the Islamic extremist Manchester bomb attack.

Just now, kilbowie2002 said:

I hope shes ok mate, best advice is to stay in the house and keep away from windows etc if shes in South London, theres an attack in Vauxhall too apparently.

Thanks, bro - this is what I have told her (deleted my post as I don't want to appear to be seeking attention).

2 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

The only mildly positive thing about this is that reports have been ongoing now for an hour or so and no confirmed fatalities, even on social media. If any, hopefully numbers are very very low and this is the work of a few heads-gone amateurs rather than the Islamic extremist Manchester bomb attack.

That was the case with the Manchester bombing though, still an ongoing incident as well. 

I think that's very optimistic (in a horrible way). Co-ordinated attacks, and the situation is still very much ongoing. There's undoubtedly fatalities but like you say, hopefully numbers are low and there's no repeat of a 'bataclan' type attack.

P

6 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Not even going to pretend otherwise. I'm scared. I'm at home, however many hundred miles away, and this has really shaken me up.

Every time Stephen Nolan interrupts an interview to 'bring us the latest' I start to feel sick.

Hopefully this isn't as horrific as it sounds.

If its any comfort, you are more likely to die at home than at the hands of a terrorist anywhere.

3 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

Video of a Muslim male being held at gunpoint by armed police emerged in last few minutes.

How do you know the guy is Muslim?

Archived