Incident at London Bridge

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

Some c**t sounding smug that he knew it was gunfire eveb though he said he thought it was fireworks. 

On Sly.  Piss off

How dare you! Didn't you hear him say he was a military man?!

Nothing really coming out of the market area anymore and the third incident appears to be a non starter thankfully.

There's clearly a few people killed on the bridge and probably more from the stabbings in and around the market.

It all depends now on whether there's hostages or have the police got them.

Just now, Tibbermoresaint said:

A Celtic fan defending a racist and xenophobe. Who would've guessed?

Muslim isn't a racist term. Maybe direct your ire to the perpetrators or worry about the victims and not whether the terror suspect will be upset about someone assuming (correctly or not) their religion. 

7 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

A 1/4 of the world are Muslims, people bringing it up all the time leads to hatred towards them. Just look at the replies to a Tommy Robinson tweet.

These terrorists are just extremist scumbag mentalists.

They are not mentalists they have a clear reason for doing what they are doing. It's as bad as what is going on back in their country and we have to start being honest about what has been going on worldwide for decades. Do you think the Iraq wars were about ice creams and unicorns?

Corbyn is right, we need to talk about it and bring all parties to the table. Otherwise this will continue. To say it's just a few mentalists is moronic. Saudi Arabia has been spreading this evil for decades and it's been covered up because we sell weapons to them and get oil from them.

Edit, I mean they are obviously mental and evil but they are doing it for a reason rather than just because they are insane.

Just now, GiGi said:

Muslim isn't a racist term. Maybe direct your ire to the perpetrators or worry about the victims and not whether the terror suspect will be upset about someone assuming (correctly or not) their religion. 

If I need the advice of someone who doesn't know the definition of racism you'll be the first to know.

6 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

Okay, I'll happily give £100 to charity if I'm wrong and this wasn't carried out by Islamic extremists. You seem confident too, so cash to the Manchester fund?

Or is it faux outrage and you know deep down who's behind this?

Or you could, you know, just not make a bet on the identity of people who have committed atrocities? Have a word with yourself, man. 

Nothing really coming out of the market area anymore and the third incident appears to be a non starter thankfully.

There's clearly a few people killed on the bridge and probably more from the stabbings in and around the market.

It all depends now on whether there's hostages or have the police got them.

Were the van attack and stabbings not the same incident? From what I've seen, it seems that they drove onto the pavement, jumped out and started attacking people. Can't watch tele at the moment.

A Celtic fan defending a racist and xenophobe. Who would've guessed?

If you're so confident everyone is wrong, are we on for £100? Proceeds to the victims of Manchester attack. You seem very confident this isn't the work of Islamic extremists.

Just now, Tibbermoresaint said:

If I need the advice of someone who doesn't know the definition of racism you'll be the first to know.

What a bizarre person. You carry on defending the downtrodden though. Very noble.

1 minute ago, Tartantony said:

I'm not defending anybody I'm telling you to f**k off with your faux outrage and calling people racists. Take it elsewhere.

If I ever need the advice of a defender of racists and xenophobes you'll be the first to know.

A 1/4 of the world are Muslims, people bringing it up all the time leads to hatred towards them. Just look at the replies to a Tommy Robinson tweet.

These terrorists are just extremist scumbag mentalists.

I don't think denying the involvement of Islam helps though.

That just seems like denial.

Archived