22 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

I like your thinking there Dindy, I was just thinking the same. But we all know that Sevco will most likely get Hamilton, Dundee, Kilmarnock, Motherwell and Ross County. All probably in that order to give the **** the best possible start to the season.

Given the above if they struggle and then Hibs are up next at Ibrokes and give them a shafting on their own patch that might send the **** right over the edge. :D

13 hours ago, O-Bizzle said:

The absolute state of this.

9 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Bookmarked for future reference emoji108.png

9 hours ago, HibsFan said:

This tinfoil-hat wearing post full of conspiracy drivel reminded me to ask, when are the fixtures released? I think it was about this time last year if I remember correctly.

Conspiracy and bookmarked for later. :lol: I decided to go onto the BBC sports website to find out Sevco's first opponents in the league last season and surprise surprise.

Sevco's first 4 games in the league were Hamilton at home, Dundee at Dens Park, Motherwell at home and finally Kilmarnock at Rugby Park. Conspiracy my arse. I wouldn't be fucking surprised if it came up with those four clubs but in a different order.

Overall we have two nice tops for next season, a part of me is a wee bit disappointed though - I've been wanting the club to try & bring out something similar to the old Frank Graham away top in the late '80s/early '90s.

hibernian-shirt-1989-90-frank-graham_360_808953228580752d0dbac45fd987bdf3.jpgI

I would pay an astronomical amount of money for that top.

I hope John McGinn is still here. the thought of McGinn doing to Allan what Allan done to Ian Black in the 4-0 game is giving me a semi.

Why? Scott Allan was one of the best midfielders that I've seen at Easter Road. He's also a cracking guy!

Oh wait! He's a Rangers fan, and we wouldn't want to upset this burgeoning Celtic love in, would we?

Why? Scott Allan was one of the best midfielders that I've seen at Easter Road. He's also a cracking guy!

Oh wait! He's a Rangers fan, and we wouldn't want to upset this burgeoning Celtic love in, would we?

He's a fucking p***k that tried to engineer a move to rangers at the first opportunity after we took a chance on him.

1 minute ago, Glen Sannox said:

That's not even remotely how it happened, unless of course you read Hibs.net or tabloids.

Yes it is.  Rangers wanted him, we refused and he took the huff because of the agreement of a bigger club and we wouldn't sell to a rival.  Transfer request, pictured out with **** the night we got pumped off them.  Great player but dirty rat p***k. 

That's not even remotely how it happened, unless of course you read Hibs.net or tabloids.

We can only thank god that Glasgow Celtic stepped in when they did. Despite having their own problems to deal with, they saw a player at another Scottish club being blatantly tapped up and that was one injustice that they couldn't sit by and allow to happen under their watch.

If you're reading this Celtic, thank you.

32 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

We can only thank god that Glasgow Celtic stepped in when they did. Despite having their own problems to deal with, they saw a player at another Scottish club being blatantly tapped up and that was one injustice that they couldn't sit by and allow to happen under their watch.

If you're reading this Celtic, thank you.

That deal won us the Scottish cup.  That must hurt they dirty Sevco p***ks massively. 

As stated, thank you Celtic.