That deal won us the Scottish cup.  That must hurt they dirty Sevco p***ks massively. 
As stated, thank you Celtic. 

Aye we got a cracking deal out of it. I think time has been kind to Scott Allan due to us getting a good deal and winning the cup. Had Celtic not came and he got his move to Rangers I don't think too many Hibs fans would think fondly of him.

He was a joy to watch at times but an absolute p***k.

2 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

Why? Scott Allan was one of the best midfielders that I've seen at Easter Road. He's also a cracking guy!

Oh wait! He's a Rangers fan, and we wouldn't want to upset this burgeoning Celtic love in, would we?

cracking guy :lol: 

he's a wee fat turncoat *** rat. I hope he fails miserably.

We can only thank god that Glasgow Celtic stepped in when they did. Despite having their own problems to deal with, they saw a player at another Scottish club being blatantly tapped up and that was one injustice that they couldn't sit by and allow to happen under their watch.

If you're reading this Celtic, thank you.

Celtic couldn't sit by and allow an injustice!!! You are obviously new to the game! Celtic are greedy scaff bigots. They wouldn't know right from wrong.

This new breed of diet Tim, I wouldn't let them anywhere near Easter Road! A disgrace to our club.

cracking guy :lol: 

he's a wee fat turncoat *** rat. I hope he fails miserably.

Oh bless, how very Celtic of you!! It must be some sort of Neil Lennon effect! All these so called Hibs fans morphing into Celtic fans. Its beyond tragic.
And you'll be the ones who have the nerve to call Hearts fans diet h***

Celtic couldn't sit by and allow an injustice!!! You are obviously new to the game! Celtic are greedy scaff bigots. They wouldn't know right from wrong.

This new breed of diet Tim, I wouldn't let them anywhere near Easter Road! A disgrace to our club.

The first part of your post is just simply untrue.

Sadly for yourself, it's YOU that's in the minority at Easter Road. I know many guys, season ticket holders, that go to Easter Road one week and Paradise the next, myself included.

1 hour ago, Glen Sannox said:

Oh bless, how very Celtic of you!! It must be some sort of Neil Lennon effect! All these so called Hibs fans morphing into Celtic fans. Its beyond tragic.
And you'll be the ones who have the nerve to call Hearts fans diet h***

listen fella, no one is morphing into anything or anyone. I, along with thousands of other Hibernian fans are proud of our relationship with Celtic. They are our second team. There's no greater sight in Football than a sold out paradise for a clash between great rivals, Traditionalists and friends.

The haters would do well to remember there would have been no Stokesys on fire or Henderson to Deliver without the aide of our close allies. They contributed massively on Hibernian FC lifting the Scottish Cup.  Plus they hate hertz and the **** and don't take there shite. Celtic Football Club = good guys.