12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hamilton looked better in games without Crawford than with him, from what I saw. The play everything through him when he's there, which is counter productive when he's off form.

He's got the Wotherspoons about him, good when he's good, useless when he's not.

If he draws comparisons to Wotherspoon I would rather not go near him then. 

Edited by Bambino7

I thought he scored a lot of goals last season but having checked it was a total of 10 which were nearly all in the first half of the season. Still decent in a poor Hamilton team right enough. I wouldn't want us paying ridiculous money for him but could be worth a shot. 

Edited by Zing.

I thought he scored a lot of goals last season but having checked it was a total of 10 which were nearly all in the first half of the season. Still decent in a poor Hamilton team right enough. I wouldn't want us paying ridiculous money for him but could be worth a shot. 

Three of them direct free kicks. He tends to start and finish the season really well but in between is very inconsistent. Think he's stagnating and needs a bigger club and a new challenge. Would rather he went to Bradford so he can't come back to haunt us.

Just had a look on the e-ticketing website for Stevenson's testimonial tomorrow, christ it looks bad.

Really think the club have let him down on this, should've been arranged in the couple of months after the high of winning the Scottish Cup.

(And a proper testimonial, not just using a warm up against Sunderland and slapping his name on it.)

Edited by HibsFan

45 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Just had a look on the e-ticketing website for Stevenson's testimonial tomorrow, christ it looks bad.

Really think the club have let him down on this, should've been arranged in the couple of months after the high of winning the Scottish Cup.

(And a proper testimonial, not just using a warm up against Sunderland and slapping his name on it.)

Yep.  Shoddy from the beginning and a poor way to treat a legend. 

May it be possible there's more Mackems than us there? 

Edited by Bambino7

Perhaps if we had managed to actually make a signing or two this past week and also not charged £20 a skull, then we wouldn't be looking at such a poor turnout.

Retweet for #JermainePennant  Like for #PerseveredPennant

649313-jermaine-pennant.jpg.32b2ee8b010ac0bb4128c5c1a0dfb7a5.jpg              596102466dffb_hibspennent.jpg.5eb6a20e106df67eb9a3958d50f94b75.jpg

Perhaps if we had managed to actually make a signing or two this past week and also not charged £20 a skull, then we wouldn't be looking at such a poor turnout.

I mean, I'm going but why on earth would I have bothered to get a ticket in advance? I'll just get one at the pod before the game. It's not like there's going to be a sell out.

7 hours ago, Lebowski said:

I mean, I'm going but why on earth would I have bothered to get a ticket in advance? I'll just get one at the pod before the game. It's not like there's going to be a sell out.

Think its actually pay at the gate today. Crowd will probably reach about 9500 when you included the probable big crowd from Sunderland