13 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Why give him the armband against Berwick then :lol:

Was either gonna be him or, Laidlaw Swanson since the team was basically all youth/fringe players plus Graham, Swanson & Laidlaw. Other 2 might've declined the armband

2 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

Thanks once again for buying him off us :whistle

... I mean I know you got a small fee from us getting promoted.... but does that count as buying? iirc his County contract was mutually terminated before he signed for us

Was actually really impressed by Simon Murray today. Looked good if a little bit rough around the edges, for example his first touch is often honking but took his goals really well. I think he will do just fine for us but I'd like to  see him against better opposition.

How's Fraser Murray doing for game time? He looked absolutely outstanding against us in pre season, last time I remember being that impressed with a player in Pre-season was when Andrew Roberston played one of his first games for United against us, not saying he'll reach those levels but I was very impressed with him.

With all that in mind hopefully Lennon doesn't judge him ready yet and sends him over to Fife on loan, cheers.

How's Fraser Murray doing for game time? He looked absolutely outstanding against us in pre season, last time I remember being that impressed with a player in Pre-season was when Andrew Roberston played one of his first games for United against us, not saying he'll reach those levels but I was very impressed with him.

With all that in mind hopefully Lennon doesn't judge him ready yet and sends him over to Fife on loan, cheers.

Scored and got MOTM today. Think he'll be a big player for us this season.