29 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Tbf that's only basically because it's a Gretna situation, their crowds have gone up too I'm sure not far off 2k average I think so club won't be totally skint.

Owner is a dodgy character. Tried buying both Bishop Stortford and Dagenham & Redbridge. Will only pay the deal up in installments though. 

3rd Step of English lower league, and their current wage bill sits at £30k a week. 

Be bust be Christmas. 

ETA 

https://twitter.com/search?q=glenn+tamplin+billericay&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

The owner/managers twitter account, real odd bloke.

Edited by LondonHMFC

16 minutes ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

That'd suit me, i have an office full of computers, 2 phones and an ipad. come @ me you hibs c***s 

Hi Dudu Dahan pal any chance of a spare ticket for Ibrox Dudu Dahan pal COME ON THE HIBEES NLGAWA

7 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Was just about to post the same. Surely a load of nonesense :lol: 

Theres every chance rooney could be let go tbh. Stockley picked ahead of him for the big games and also now looks like maynard as well. If we do get moult & maloney then it would be safe to say him and storey would be the two to make way although a lot of fans would rather see stockley go. I definitely think 2 out of rooney,storey and stockley will leave this window and with rooney the higher earner and at the moment down the pecking order there could be some truth in this story.

Edited by Aberdeen21

Rooney rumour doing the rounds last night. I would imagine that it would be subject to us getting Moult in. I think £250k would probably seal the deal, and he'd be well worth it. Despite being on the decline he's still got 20 goals a season in him.

Played nearly 500 games in the EPL - essentially his entire career - and for two huge clubs.Also played in a European final and won the Championship play-offs.
I'm sure you think a couple of diddy Scottish trophies gazumps that. Shame absolutely nobody outside our little backwater setup cares one bit.

Newcastle I'll give you, but Fulham?

f504f4b1f93e7152784b9d20364dac32.jpg

just over 1000 tickets for ibrox, 271 away season tickets means there will be about 700 odd up for grabs online, at the ticket office and over the phone on Tuesday at 10AM. Think im going to miss out this time, can see there being at least 2000 people trying to get them.

We have a lot of shitebags in our support we won't touch Ibrox with a bargepole. I went at the start of 2015/16 (Tavernier scored that free kick from the impossible angle) and we didn't even sell out our allocation of 900. :lol: Tickets will definitely be more in demand this time, but I think most people who want a ticket will get one.

yeah i didnt think i'd get one for that game and turned up after they went on general sale and got two, no chance they will go to general sale this time. Ken who strike the fear of god in me? those who go at 10pm the night before to sit all night, then constantly post on that hibspage all night about how big the queue is getting causing everyone to panic including myself that we wont get a ticket

1 hour ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

the state of Lafferty on Twitter man. Hibs have him utterly rattled already and we've no even played them yet :lol: 

Big Davy has hooked him right in. Absolute minter for the guy.