2 hours ago, Bambino7 said:

Did he play international football too aye? 

Nerjius Barasa was capped 26 times for Lithuania and is one of the worst players I've ever seen.  Your new boy might well be decent, but international football for Lithuania is hardly a barometer of success.

Nerjius Barasa was capped 26 times for Lithuania and is one of the worst players I've ever seen.  Your new boy might well be decent, but international football for Lithuania is hardly a barometer of success.

You have a point but I actually text one of my Lithuanian mates,saying that we'd signed Slivka....his reply? "Congratulations on winning the league"

Make of that what you will.

4 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

You have a point but I actually text one of my Lithuanian mates,saying that we'd signed Slivka....his reply? "Congratulations on winning the league"

First time you've spoken to him since winning the championship IMO.

Bear in mind Lithuanians will be using our shitehawk performance against Trakai as a barometer of the league..