37 minutes ago, The Ginger Prince said:

Dudu dahan pal I hope I'm on the list for dibs at the ticket pal COME ON THE HIBEES NLGAWA

your third on the list ginger prince pal. thats IF i dinnae go. knew asking for help on here would backfire spectacularly. now i look weak af and ma hard man reputation is in tatters.

Edited by Dudu Dahan pal

your third on the list ginger prince pal. thats IF i dinnae go. knew asking for help on here would backfire spectacularly. now i look weak af and ma hard man reputation is in tatters.

Dudu dahan pal I appreciate you saying that pal I still think you're a hard man pal COME ON THE HIBEES NLGAWA

5 hours ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

bois, she is trying to put the blockers on me going to Ibrox. I've already told her if it comes to it she's getting papped off in favour of ibrox. but she's no having any of it. what should i do?

Dump her

Your hard man reputation was never in tatters. You put far too much work in during the 80s/early 90s for that to happen Dudu Dahan pal.

5 hours ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

she's no ma wife but greenied anyway 

Tell her you'll go to the divorce celebrations and party in a few months after the wedding.

Or better still tell her to go to the wedding if it's her pal and not yours.

10 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Graham could probably do ok in a team that played a certain way. I could see him moving to a bottom six side and scoring a few goals.

He changed the league final when he came on for Boyce.  He shouldn't be starting every game for any team in the top flight, but equally he's so much more than a guy who you thump long balls up to.

Just now, Dudu Dahan pal said:

brian graham is fucking shite in any team ever

How dare you!

Brian Graham was ok for us. Wouldn't go far as saying 'good' or even 'fine' but he was certainly 'ok'.