33 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

Callum Crane has signed for alloa loan I think, is he good ?

Thoughts guys ?

Only ever seen him once or twice. Was meant to be the next big thing a couple of seasons back if I'm remembering correctly but he's never kicked on. 

This pop-up bar at Easter Road seems like a decent idea although I'm surprised it's not being held indoors.

There's nowhere they can really hold it indoors as BTG has been closed.

Plus if they get this right, they can have one that runs right along the back of the east stand and there's also the space in between the famous 5 and the east.

Hearts should've done the same with the space under the wheatfield.

23 minutes ago, Darren said:

This pop-up bar at Easter Road seems like a decent idea although I'm surprised it's not being held indoors.

I think the eventual plan (if there's money for it) is to add a second layer of concourse in the East Stand.

On 2017-8-5 at 09:20, The Ginger Prince said:

Hearts should've done the same with the space under the wheatfield.

We've put a temporary club shop/ticket office in the Wheatfield undercroft which is a really decent sized area and I believe the plan is that once the shop returns to the main stand that area will become a supporters bar of some sort.  Hopefully it actually comes off.

3 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

I might be wrong but I think the game is only being shown on rangers tv for overseas viewers rather than hibs tv?

Yeah it's on *** TV I think, sorry wasn't very clear about that. Going to get one of those Raspberry Pi things if you can stream all these games via Kodi. Need Bambino7 to show up to let us all know. 

Yeah it's on *** TV I think, sorry wasn't very clear about that. Going to get one of those Raspberry Pi things if you can stream all these games via Kodi. Need Bambino7 to show up to let us all know. 

If there's a reliable stream on Kodi that would be worth looking into but I think I might bite the bullet and get *** tv for the week using a VPN. At least it should be a reliable stream.