14 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Pretty sure St Mirren are due 5% on any fee. Good business for both clubs.

We could all play ping pong all day mate. The fact is we let you sign John for a knock down price on the basis of a future percentage sell on clause that percentage is 33% legally binding contract signed by your chairman on behalf of Hibernian Football Club. Morgan we have already knocked back £250,000 We see Morgan as an essential part of our promotion push my understanding is Morgan wants to go down south next season. Every player has a price it has to be said. Hibs is a good club a big club also so you never know. 

A few years ago in Glasgow, Stewart Gilmour was working behind the bar I was in for some reason. Might've been a PR thing.

Sensing that I wasn't a Bob Williamson lager-drinking type, he recommended me a Polish vodka (think it was called Zubrowka) telling me it was 40%.

Turned out it was just water.

What you should take away from this story is that John McGinn's sell on fee is 0%.

Edited by HibsFan

8 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

A few years ago in Glasgow, Stewart Gilmour was working behind the bar I was in for some reason. Might've been a PR thing.

Sensing that I wasn't a Bob Williamson lager-drinking type, he recommended me a Polish vodka (think it was called Zubrowka) telling me it was 40%.

Turned out it was just water.

What you should take away from this story is that John McGinn's sell on fee is 0%.

That's almost believable :) Don't understand why some are getting their pants in a twist. Forrest are not going to reach Hibs asking price even though they just pulled in 15million. Cheeky B's. Lennon is trying to build at Hibs not dismantle I see John staying for at least another season. His brother Stevie has been outstanding for us that lad could be playing at a much higher level. 

3 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Lol Stewart is no longer owner of Saints though the man can be found at home games as a fan. The fans are buying the club same way your dirty neighbours are. Hibs fans should do the same. 

Dirty neighbors, actually quite like this guy. 

f**k it, give them 33%.

5 hours ago, Cumdog35 said:

Petrie said a year ago that there was no sell on fee to shareholders. 

Apologies for trolling. Your chairman is lying 35 why ? I have no idea wether you belive me or not I can assure you the buddies are on 33% for reasons given above by me. We also have 10% on Kenny at Aberdeen plus the crown jewels  25% Mallan at Barnsly. Anyway good luck for the season if there was no St Mirren think I would support Hibs always remember the old stadium in the uncovered end it  pissing down. Hibs moved us into the main stand will never forget that and never experienced that at any other club. We also had a ball with you in the last game of the season the pubs around Easter Road were amazing. Next I fuckin hate Hearts have had a few arguments with them ever since they lost the league blaming us for losing to Celtic when the idiots can't work out it was in their own hands , them and Rangers fans thick as f**k.

Edited by Demented Zebra