Disappointing but pragmatic decision from the board. Their role is to push Hibs forward as a club and any possible outcome of this case won't really have any effect on us. 

I do question the "unanimous decision" though. If the two elected fan representatives have voted against the majority view of the support then they aren't acting as a voice for the support. 

Awful stuff from Hibs but I really struggle to give a shit about the EBT stuff, tbh. If this made any difference then I'd be annoyed but there was always an approximately 0% chance of the shitebags who run Scottish football taking any action.

In any case, Rangers are dead, their tribute act have brought us immeasurable joy and Celtic will be surpassing their totals anyway. Letting them keep some tainted titles seems the charitable thing to do.

I might be way off here but is it possible Rangers let Hibs win the Scottish cup and the subsequent pitch invasion was staged by both sides in an attempt to hide the friendship between the two clubs? A you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours kind of deal. 

Garbage from the board of Hibs. Lot of their fans not best pleased.

For those thinking this doesn't concern their club, Hibs were financially one of the biggest losers during the cheating years. For me it has nothing to do with cheating my club, ebt's, stripping titles. It's about ridding all member clubs of the rats at the SFA.

we don't need two corrupt governing bodies when one will do.