If memory serves, Leeann Dempster was sympathetic to the position of keeping Rangers in the league when she was at 'Well until it was clear that the supporters wouldn't have it - and then she subsequently allowed us a vote on the issue  - looks like she's gone back to the old ways. Having a staunch Rangers supporter as your Chief Exec is never a good idea (unless you're Rangers obviously)...

If memory serves, Leeann Dempster was sympathetic to the position of keeping Rangers in the league when she was at 'Well until it was clear that the supporters wouldn't have it - and then she subsequently allowed us a vote on the issue  - looks like she's gone back to the old ways. Having a staunch Rangers supporter as your Chief Exec is never a good idea (unless you're Rangers obviously)...

Most boards were sympathetic towards keeping them in the league let's be honest.

If it hadn't had such a huge reaction from supports all over the country they would have been kept in the league.

Most boards were sympathetic towards keeping them in the league let's be honest.

That was based purely on the money they bring in via away supports. I've no idea what the motivation behind this Hibs statement is. Maybe missing something but why have they made a statement at all?

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

That was based purely on the money they bring in via away supports. I've no idea what the motivation behind this Hibs statement is. Maybe missing something but why have they made a statement at all?

It's very odd to make this statement I agree.

We didn't make a statement but Stewart Milne gave an interview basically saying the same thing.

It's simply a headache the clubs don't want and to an extent I can understand.  A full challenge on this could go on indefinitely without much to come out of it.

Doesn't mean it shouldn't happen though, The SFA should not be hiding from protecting the game's integrity.

5 hours ago, St. Jude said:

Some utter meltdowns from Celtic fans over this, bringing up a 1952 flag debate, calling Hibs "soup takers" and "green ****" :lol::lol::lol:

And they really don't like it when you remind them of their Tory Board of Directors....

7 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

I'd have thought the green and greys would be keeping a low profile having embarrassed our country last night but obviously not.

Absolutely vile football club that I have absolutely no time for.

PARANOID FC

Did you see the idiot on the pitch last night? Absolute disgrace. 

Scotlands shame.

You'll be begging for us to take Hendo off your hands when this latest UEFA fine hits and your wage bill is in pieces. I hope it's absolutely crippling, I'm talking Rangers 2012 levels of debt. That'll serve you vermin right for charging an extra £3 not to watch a fucking supporting pole at your hovel of a ground.