Oasis has never been renowned for their songwriting so that comment is irrelevant.

She’s Electric has some of the worst lyrics ever yet it’s still a fucking great song.

Nicking T Rex riffs and coming out with genius like "I'm feeling supersonic, give me a gin and tonic" certainly puts them up there right enough.

Love Oasis*

Hate Hibees**

*I find them pretty good but I dont love them.

**I dont hate them, they have some decent posters on here and slayed the ****. They need to watch their step tho.

Hiy, I came into your thread when there was a battle going on between the Pars and complimented you, don’t be coming up to the big league and start posting inflammatory comments like that.

As you were TGP x

Is there any more news on when McGregors back? He was supposed to be in training in the lead up to the derby but all seems to have gone quiet on that front.

As much as I like both Efe and Hanlon I feel they’re too similar and both need McGregor alongside to get the best out of them.

Hi lads. Looking for advice on Hampden pitch invasions and thought this would be the best place to ask. What's your technique, just leg it over the running track as fast as you can?

Just attack every member of the opposing team and the Daily Record will do the rest.

3 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Hi lads. Looking for advice on Hampden pitch invasions and thought this would be the best place to ask. What's your technique, just leg it over the running track as fast as you can?

Just before you run on, point somewhere in the distance and hope the police look around to find what you're pointing at. By the time they turn back around, you should already be advancing towards Scott Brown with fists clenched.