9 hours ago, RabG1869 said:

Hi lads. I’m driving to Easter Road this week. Usually get train. What’s parking like at stadium

Parking near the stadium will be pish, unless you are there uber early.

Point your satnav to Meadowbank Retail Park off London Road.

Theres a path that goes behind the Sainsburys (just follow all the Hibbies) across the railway then down Lawrie Reilly Way and straight to the away end - will take you about 3 minutes.

1 hour ago, St. Jude said:

Anyone else heavily miss this guy? 

I’ll never forget that goal against Aberdeen and I don’t care about ze Rangers......

911E6F65-0B09-4AC0-B41B-CD11E9050899.jpeg

My heart has never recovered from the day he left and we were stuck with Chris Dagnall

9 hours ago, Austinho said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Pre match, Richard Gordon was at his patronising best - think he said something along the lines that Malonga was talented but didnt have the tools to bother Aberdeens top league defence

salmond.thumb.jpg.ef465cbaf47899cdef555a7aacf8cb60.jpg

Lenny must read my posts on our left back situ.
I'm sure he's got an alert on his phone for any pearls of wisdom you drop right enough.

Anyway... Cover for Stevenson is redundant. If he's no better than him then it's a stupid signing since Stevenson is never injured. If he is capable of covering right back as well that's much more understandable because the chances of a full season of Gray is pretty fucking minimal.

5 minutes ago, Lebowski said:

I'm sure he's got an alert on his phone for any pearls of wisdom you drop right enough.

Anyway... Cover for Stevenson is redundant. If he's no better than him then it's a stupid signing since Stevenson is never injured. If he is capable of covering right back as well that's much more understandable because the chances of a full season of Gray is pretty fucking minimal.

We've got Whittaker for right back cover.  This Feyernoord boy must be decent.  Two Dutch caps and and over a hundred apps including an Eredivise winners medal in 17.  I doubt he's another De Graaf huddy.

I've seen him play a couple of times, not sure if he's a good fit for Scottish fitba what with how physical it is compared to our league. Nelom himself is a bit of a lightweight, and his last few seasons have been howlers. The two caps he did get were on a finance-driven tour in Asia.

Still , he comes in on a free and all so might be worth a punt for yous even if its just as a second option behind Stevenson - who I definitely rate higher than Nelom.

23 hours ago, JamesM82 said:

Sounds like the new Faycal Rherras. Doesn't say a lot for the lad Mackie if they think they need cover.

I hope he’s here to replace Stevenson. Nothing against Stevenson, love the guy but I hope every player we sign is better than what we have. 

3 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I hope he’s here to replace Stevenson. Nothing against Stevenson, love the guy but I hope every player we sign is better than what we have. 

Deffo here as a challenge to LS - I dont know how long the deal is though.

Formally announced later today / tomorrow in the new strip perhaps?