8 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

His loan will be cancelled in the winter transfer window. 

Hope so.  People that got him need to take accountability too.  Mathie was sacked for far less. 

Ron will see the player sales money and be chuffed though.  

9 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Hope so.  People that got him need to take accountability too.  Mathie was sacked for far less. 

Can't see him playing at all soon. Surely it would be better throw in Laidlaw onto the bench? 

6 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Can't see him playing at all soon. Surely it would be better throw in Laidlaw onto the bench? 

Fairly sure as soon as the ukrainian guy gets the visa, bojang will be off the first team squad permanently, and as you say going home in Jan.

As for Laidlaw etc I think thats fair for the experience, although I am always wary of people talking up young hopefuls (at any club) as very few actually make the first team. Lost count of how many U18s "will tear up the premiership" "score a barrowload" to never be seen again.

6 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Totally mate. The players must be laughing at the guy and its not his fault.

I dont doubt that the players think he is not up to scratch, dressing rooms are not known to be for the faint hearted.

8 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Bojang was a tip off to Lee Johnson via an agent according to his Q&A at Sunnyside but was a player that Ian Gordon is quoted as saying 'the club had done a lot of work on' prior to his signing. 

🤔

8 hours ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Bojang was a tip off to Lee Johnson via an agent according to his Q&A at Sunnyside but was a player that Ian Gordon is quoted as saying 'the club had done a lot of work on' prior to his signing. 

🤔

No chance :lol: LJ towing the line.  George Weahs cousins agent per chance? 

Edited by Hoose Rice

15 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Seen a few comments suggesting ST Holders should get some money back :lol: 

Some people are fannies.

I have a ST so that I dont have to think - just turn up and sit in the same bit, no messing about.

I mean, there are times you cant make a match full stop - funnily enough I couldnt make the one last year when it was £5 as I was away - you dont get a fuckin refund then.................

9 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Cove sign Kyle McClelland on loan. What's your opinion of him? I understand he's barely played since joining you.

What are his strengths and weaknesses?

Very good prospect but very raw.  Expect him to do well for you. 

1 minute ago, Hoose Rice said:

Very good prospect but very raw.  Expect him to do well for you. 

I reckon he'll get game time with us. Reynolds can look decent at times but is aging and his distribution is very hit and miss.

Heard Kyle is tidy on the ball. Hopefully he's bulked out a bit more than when I saw him a couple of years ago 

8 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

I reckon he'll get game time with us. Reynolds can look decent at times but is aging and his distribution is very hit and miss.

Heard Kyle is tidy on the ball. Hopefully he's bulked out a bit more than when I saw him a couple of years ago 

He is a ball playing CH yeah, could do with bulking some more though like you said.  Would expect him to develop as the season goes on.