Im Back Total Divas GIF by E!

After spending months telling everyone I wasnt renewing my ST, I just went and bought it tonight.

I like what I hear about the new boss, sounds like he is an attack minded guy who would almost rather lose 5-4 than ponce about looking to draw our way to boredom-ville.

Looking forward to see how he can reshape the squad over the summer 👍

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

Im Back Total Divas GIF by E!

After spending months telling everyone I wasnt renewing my ST, I just went and bought it tonight.

I like what I hear about the new boss, sounds like he is an attack minded guy who would almost rather lose 5-4 than ponce about looking to draw our way to boredom-ville.

Looking forward to see how he can reshape the squad over the summer 👍

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Spoiler

We are both probably going to end up regretting renewing. 

1 hour ago, Nadroj said:

Apparently yourselves, along with us, are interested in McGeady. 

Please no.

1 hour ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

Regan Charles-Cook rumoured also. 

Yes please. 

I'd be wary of Charles-Cook, I think.

The chances of him scoring so many goals again is slim, and without them you've got an average winger.

We’ve been crying out for some pace going forward so signing Aiden McGeady seems totally logical :lol: Not to mention that he’s a diving wee p***k that is fresh off of accusing Hibs fans (along with fans of other teams) of being sectarian. 

3 hours ago, Zing. said:

We’ve been crying out for some pace going forward so signing Aiden McGeady seems totally logical :lol: Not to mention that he’s a diving wee p***k that is fresh off of accusing Hibs fans (along with fans of other teams) of being sectarian. 

Johnson plundering his previous team for pacey winger who's also a diving wee p***k does sound like it serendipitously fills a Boyle-shaped gap in the squad, but I'm a little worried that he's a 36-year old winger who hasn't kicked a ball since last November, when he sustained a big knee injury.