3 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Nah Tommy just knows best and still can't admit our summer signings last year were absolutely humpty.

Hoosey here 👆 hates Hibs more than the Yams do. Might even be one of you.

For the record though:

Marshall ✅
Miller ✅
Cabraja ✖️
Hendo ✖️
Kenneh ✖️
McKirdy ✖️
Boyle ✅
McGeady ✅
McLelland 🤷‍♂️
Youan ✅
Tavares ✖️
Bojang ✖️
Myko ✅
Schofield 🤷‍♂️
Rocky ✅

7 good, 6 bad, 2 dunno. Mixed bag, like always. 

3 hours ago, Crùbag said:

Are you suggesting that us fans, of any given club, are fickle and ill-informed...?!

vladmeme.gif.40c4815874257635c5f94bc7e40ab7ca.gif

Never!

Was Marshall a success? Seemed like a total bombscare whenever i saw him tbh.

Being reported Torino have offered over £7m for Doig now.

1 hour ago, Tommy Tappin said:

For the record though:

Marshall ✅
Miller ✅
Cabraja ✖️
Hendo ✖️
Kenneh ✖️
McKirdy ✖️
Boyle ✅
McGeady ✅
McLelland 🤷‍♂️
Youan ✅
Tavares ✖️
Bojang ✖️
Myko ✅
Schofield 🤷‍♂️
Rocky ✅

Never!

McGeady?  a success? :lol: 

Rocky by mistake and still pap :lol: 

Marshalls done :lol: 

McLellands away again :lol: 

Myko injured all season :lol: 

Miller?  Are you kidding mate :lol: 

Youan Boyle and Fish (who you forgot Mr super fan :lol: ) and only played because Rocky bombscare got injured) the only success'  of last summer.    You told us all to wait before judging.  Turns our your judgement was complete and utter shite, so try not come on here again and act the wise one :lol: 

Whats a yam? :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Oh and Henderson was signed by Maloney, not the car salesman Johnson.  See when you call others names and accuse them of stuff then perhaps dont get the basics wrong mate. 

Edited by Hoose Rice

McGeady and Marshall being a success are the main ones I’d dispute. Miller came in at the end of the season and looked good but should probably be a “don’t know” for now.

Saw a couple of different sources saying we’ll get £1m+ from this Doig transfer. Lovely. 

3 hours ago, Tommy Tappin said:

For the record though:

Marshall ✅
Miller ✅
Cabraja ✖️
Hendo ✖️
Kenneh ✖️
McKirdy ✖️
Boyle ✅
McGeady ✅
McLelland 🤷‍♂️
Youan ✅
Tavares ✖️
Bojang ✖️
Myko ✅
Schofield 🤷‍♂️
Rocky ✅

Never!

Marshall was nowhere near what would have been expected, miller came on to a game in about the last 3 games but by no means a success overall, McGeady and Myko were both out for far too much of the season to be properly judged. 

1 hour ago, MyNameIsClarence said:

Marshall was nowhere near what would have been expected, miller came on to a game in about the last 3 games but by no means a success overall, McGeady and Myko were both out for far too much of the season to be properly judged. 

Correct.  Tommy acted like a smart arse when we signed all they players last season and people moaned though and hes not got the baws to admit he was wrong by a country mile.

Edited by Hoose Rice

18 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Correct.  Tommy acted like a smart arse when we signed all they players last season and people moaned though and hes not got the baws to admit he was wrong by a country mile.

I mean to give a massive benefit of the doubt Miller and Myko if he comes back I could easily see come good, bit to say they were successful overall last year is wild

2 hours ago, MyNameIsClarence said:

I really don't mind Miller, I think there's a player in there somewhere that could be coached into a reasonable state of dependability.

38 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

I just broke down every signing I could remember and concluded it was a mixed bag. Your contributions 🤣 are always brief digs in the negative towards Hibs. It reeks. 

You don't need to try this hard, we've seen your form, we get it. You hate our club, our signings, our management and our ownership. We get it, most jambos feel that way. No need to get so wound up, your lot had a decent enough season although Ginelly is likely to be a big loss for you. You've got a new manager in place and are normally there or thereabouts for European places.

We're trying to build a new side here at ER, let us get on with it, you twirl your scarf.  

10 minutes ago, Herc said:

The green tick for McGeady has blown my mind. Guy played 9 games.

Yep, 9 games, 4 wins, 2 draws, 3 defeats (Rangers, Celtic, Hearts) We scored 17 goals in those 9 games. He got two assists and made us better. Injuries cost us seeing much more.  

46 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Yep, 9 games, 4 wins, 2 draws, 3 defeats (Rangers, Celtic, Hearts) We scored 17 goals in those 9 games. He got two assists and made us better. Injuries cost us seeing much more.  

9 games, 2 assists and months on the treatment table in no way makes him a successful signing considering the outlay on wages.

1 hour ago, Tommy Tappin said:

I just broke down every signing I could remember and concluded it was a mixed bag. Your contributions 🤣 are always brief digs in the negative towards Hibs. It reeks. 

You don't need to try this hard, we've seen your form, we get it. You hate our club, our signings, our management and our ownership. We get it, most jambos feel that way. No need to get so wound up, your lot had a decent enough season although Ginelly is likely to be a big loss for you. You've got a new manager in place and are normally there or thereabouts for European places.

We're trying to build a new side here at ER, let us get on with it, you twirl your scarf.  

:lol: fucking hello.

You are that big a Hibee you forgot our best player over the second half of the season the proceed to say Im a gunt.

Away and pop back to .net Thomas.  There you go lad. 

Stop the "we" crap also.  Literally no Hibee on this thread or any post ever agrees with you mate. 

It's in no way meant to be a popularity contest either.   We had to listen to your pish backing recruitment last year when we all knew it was shan as f**k.  Now you are trying to claim McGeady was a success while forgetting Fish.

Ciao pal xx

Oh aye - Taiwo was crap too you p***k. 

Edited by Hoose Rice

43 minutes ago, Herc said:

9 games, 2 assists and months on the treatment table in no way makes him a successful signing considering the outlay on wages.

He won't back down mate.  Signing of the summer he said when others said he was done.  We just had to wait and see and have patience. 

The twat even had a go at everyone when we called Tavares was rank when Lyle called it.   Too early to judge bojangles too :lol: 

Im the gunt though :lol: wonder if that twats French.