2 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Oh so could I mate, don't worry about that. :lol: 

The fact the board thought at the time he was the best available compared some of the names that wanted the job still has me seething. 

Hopefully Fleetwood get relegated this season and that w****r is managing Barnet next season. 

9 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

The fact the board thought at the time he was the best available compared some of the names that wanted the job still has me seething. 

Hopefully Fleetwood get relegated this season and that w****r is managing Barnet next season. 

I tried to give him a chance for the first month or so - despite the noise from others that he was just a twat with a soundbite - but how he treated the LC group stages was utterly ridiculous.

One of only two cups that most clubs in this country can win and he treated the games as pre season.

That and how he dealt with Tavares.

w****r.

16 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I tried to give him a chance for the first month or so - despite the noise from others that he was just a twat with a soundbite - but how he treated the LC group stages was utterly ridiculous.

One of only two cups that most clubs in this country can win and he treated the games as pre season.

That and how he dealt with Tavares.

w****r.

Most arrogant manager we’ve had since Butcher for sure. 

Still believe he should have went after the Hearts cup game last season. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

100% behind the Foley investment.

Like it or lump it, multi-club ownership will be the defining model for club football in coming decades. If we can get a foot in the door early, it gives us a headstart in comparison to rivals.

Not a big English football fan, so I can’t speak to Bournemouth - but they seem to be well run. And the Golden Knights are definitely well run. Bunch of c***s. But well run.

51 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

100% behind the Foley investment.

Like it or lump it, multi-club ownership will be the defining model for club football in coming decades. If we can get a foot in the door early, it gives us a headstart in comparison to rivals.

Not a big English football fan, so I can’t speak to Bournemouth - but they seem to be well run. And the Golden Knights are definitely well run. Bunch of c***s. But well run.

Saw this morning that he's promising £6M towards players if the investment gets the all clear from the SFA.

Am wondering if he should have said that...nothing will put the SFA off more than someone promising a heap of cash out with the Old Infirm towards squad building 😉

4 hours ago, Jim Main said:

Saw this morning that he's promising £6M towards players if the investment gets the all clear from the SFA.

Am wondering if he should have said that...nothing will put the SFA off more than someone promising a heap of cash out with the Old Infirm towards squad building 😉

Aye, I'm expecting it to be held up until the transfer window SLAMS shut. 

5 hours ago, Jim Main said:

Was it not £6m that was quoted as what Gordon put in too? Is this a magic number of some sort, or just a coincidence? I think it is about what you get for EC group stages too. 

17 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

Was it not £6m that was quoted as what Gordon put in too? Is this a magic number of some sort, or just a coincidence? I think it is about what you get for EC group stages too. 

Aye tbf it's not a 'club-changing' amount, but not to be sniffed at still.

My perhaps not so obvious point, was that the hoops he'll probably have to jump through to get there, will doubtless be numerous and protracted, when any fucking spiv with a wad seems to be able to rock up to Glasgow as long as they're lining the coffers of the cheeks.

5 hours ago, Jim Main said:

Aye tbf it's not a 'club-changing' amount, but not to be sniffed at still.

My perhaps not so obvious point, was that the hoops he'll probably have to jump through to get there, will doubtless be numerous and protracted, when any fucking spiv with a wad seems to be able to rock up to Glasgow as long as they're lining the coffers of the cheeks.

All totally fair, cheers. I just found the number a bit of a curious one. Comes up a lot at our level. 

Kit and Ian Gordon were serving food and several first team players and a number of driver volunteers took time out on Christmas day to help out.

Pretty brutal that this sort of thing is necessary in 2023 - however its good that we (and other clubs) do this sort of thing for the disadvantaged within our communities.

Do you guys have any plans to stop being so utterly tragic as a fan base, and so totally shit on the pitch? 🤷‍♂️

I feel like we should maybe lend you a few young Hearts players and supporters to make things be a bit more positive… unfortunately, they are unlikely to want go near such a midden.

HHGH

21 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

Do you guys have any plans to stop being so utterly tragic as a fan base, and so totally shit on the pitch? 🤷‍♂️

I feel like we should maybe lend you a few young Hearts players and supporters to make things be a bit more positive… unfortunately, they are unlikely to want go near such a midden.

HHGH

Not beating the incel accusations I'm afraid 

57 minutes ago, GHF-23 said:

Not beating the incel accusations I'm afraid 

Most of the Hearts fans on here are ok, but this one plays the victim card when he thinks people are "beastly" to him and only pops up again when they string a few wins together. 

I would say he was a fanny, but that would suggest he is useful - its clear he hates Hibs more than he likes Hearts and is one of those minters best ignored tbqhwy.

22 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

HHGH

You do realise that your support and team was shite last night too, eh?

As for ER being a midden, dearie me :lol: 

15 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Most of the Hearts fans on here are ok, but this one plays the victim card when he thinks people are "beastly" to him and only pops up again when they string a few wins together. 

I would say he was a fanny, but that would suggest he is useful - its clear he hates Hibs more than he likes Hearts and is one of those minters best ignored tbqhwy.

He’s not a Hearts fan, I don’t think. As much as it would fit the bill. He tries far too hard. My bet is that he is a supporter of another team who uses these posts to release some frustration…possibly incel-related frustration.

I really hope he isn’t a Hibs fan trying to make Hearts fans look bad. But I doubt it - he lacks the wit of your average Hibee.

Perhaps one of our resident brainboxes could compare his IP with other users? I’m almost 100% certain he will also have a Falkirk and/or St Johnstone account