13 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

We do need another defender. Hopefully we get some sort of announcement in the coming days. 

We do, but the poster said they'd rather we signed a defender. 

I'd rather we sign quality, whatever position they play, rather than a defender for the sake of a defender. 

7 minutes ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

Maybe because we are still playing Stevenson and Hanlon in 2024. We signed Harbottle in the summer and where is he? Cadden also crocked for months... 

Definitely need a defender in the door. 

I fancy some Mowbray-esque 5-4 score lines again. It's been years.

17 minutes ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

Maybe because we are still playing Stevenson and Hanlon in 2024. We signed Harbottle in the summer and where is he? Cadden also crocked for months... 

Definitely need a defender in the door. 

Defenders will come in the next week mate.  Chill.  The season is saved. 

47 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Defenders will come in the next week mate.  Chill.  The season is saved. 

It’s about time we delete our negative posts criticising the transfer recruitment from last week and beyond. BBF9198E-6D77-4ACC-85BE-7FF9ACD29277.png.33c4784dd49a10711583b52475b0886e.png

7 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

It’s about time we delete our negative posts criticising the transfer recruitment from the last 3 years last week and beyond. BBF9198E-6D77-4ACC-85BE-7FF9ACD29277.png.33c4784dd49a10711583b52475b0886e.png

Fixed that for me.........

I've reached the point of running out of much excitement for this year, but I have to say while they're maybe not the positions I'd have looked at first these do seem pretty good signings, particularly if there's a chance of retaining them 

5 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Boruc to Arbroath on loan. Johnson (Emmanuel) has been freed, Harbottle expected to be next. 

Harbottle away to Colchester for rest of season

1 hour ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Two fit CHs (3 if you count Blaney) now at the club until Rocky returns. 

Got to imagine we signed a CH last night. 

Rockys shite so he shouldnae even count.  Hopefully we can bring two ready to go centre halves and punt him anaw. 

11 hours ago, Zing. said:

Marcondes looks like he was good last season when on loan but now coming to us off the back of an injury having not played all season. Hopefully he can get up to speed quick, seems ideal to play just behind Vente. 

Marcondes is a bit of a hero at Brentford due to him scoring the second goal in the playoff final, his time was massively interrupted by injuries, as well as not really having a set position. 

He'd done really well in Denmark and he said he was a 10, but at Brentford it was a 433 so he often found himself shunted around from winger, to striker, to 8.

He looked at his best as an 8, had a really good engine and scored a worldy of an overhead kick against West Brom, came across top notch aswell. Hope he does well. 

41 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Hearts now 14 points ahead, albeit we have two games in hand. They're absolute dug meat and can still win at home from 2 goals down.

Any chance of our boys doing that anytime soon, do you reckon?

Don't think we'll get third but still in the hunt for Europe. 

Would anyone be happy with Top 6 but missing out on Europe then do big business in the summer with the investment and finish 3rd next season? 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

7 hours ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Hearts now 14 points ahead, albeit we have two games in hand. They're absolute dug meat and can still win at home from 2 goals down.

Any chance of our boys doing that anytime soon, do you reckon?

The players we have been selecting this season have - one or two aside - not been good enough, or had that mental toughness, to go on the sort of run Hearts have had recently.

I think its an object demonstration that spending a bit more than your immediate rivals - and having a really good striker - can make quite a difference.

6 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Don't think we'll get third but still in the hunt for Europe. 

Would anyone be happy with Top 6 but missing out on Europe then do big business in the summer with the investment and finish 3rd next season? 

I think we can forget about 3rd this season, will probably end up in one of the other Euro spots.

I would almost say that concentrating on a good Scottish Cup run is more important now.