3 hours ago, Passionate said:

When did things start to go wrong at Hibs,  was it roundabout the time Jack Ross. Was caught pumping the physio..

I thought Ben Kensell had been pumping the physio and got her pregnant. Is she Scarlett Johannson?

20 hours ago, AJF said:

Why would you feel compelled to make this type of thing up? Or at least exaggerate it to the extreme. Everyone can read the thread.

Pretty much every Hibs fan here that commented has condemned the appointment or raised concerns.

The only folk that so far appear to be giving any benefit of the doubt to McKay have not been Hibs fans.

If callously misrepresenting Hibs fans for the sake of calling them all "gay snakes" is wrong, then I don't want to be right. 

Can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode.

Are the Ben Kensell and Martin Boyle rumours true? Sounds like the whole gaff has gone mental. 

3 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

What's this?

Apparently Kensell has been pumping his married PA. Boyle also allegedly been riding the physio… Mucky old club.

4 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Apparently Kensell has been pumping his married PA. Boyle also allegedly been riding the physio… Mucky old club.

Not everyone is an incel like yourself.  

2 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Oh my.

What a tawdry bunch they are.

I mean we knew that anyway, but yeah. Between the persistent racism and the tawdry behaviour of their employees, they are about as rancid a club as you will ever meet.

4 hours ago, Aylo vanal said:

I'd not want my group chats exposed like he says

Find it a bit wild the amount of people coming out with things like this in his defence. I wouldn't give a shiny shite if my group chats were "exposed" or "leaked" because I'm not sitting with folk being racist, homophobic pieces of shit. 

I'm not sure what point these people are trying to make other than an admission of guilt.

6 hours ago, Passionate said:

When did things start to go wrong at Hibs,  was it roundabout the time Jack Ross. Was caught pumping the physio..

5 hours ago, Glen Scotia said:

Wasn't that when he was at Hearts? I may be wrong 

2 hours ago, Crùbag said:

I thought Ben Kensell had been pumping the physio and got her pregnant. Is she Scarlett Johannson?

Let me clear up the pumping confusion;

Stubbsy was pumping the Hibs physio.

Ross was pumping the Hearts physio. 

Rumour is that Ben Kensell has been pumping his married PA and got her pregnant. 

What a club club.

13 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

Rumour is that Ben Kensell has been pumping his married PA and got her pregnant. 

What a club club.

And for the vast majority of the last century or so, Hearts have been pumping Hibs.

20 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

What a f****** club club.

There you go

39 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

7 out of the last 8 posts have been Hearts fans.

Jambos are the P&B virgins desperate for everyone to believe they have popped their cherry.