19 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

They only weren’t interested after Dundee outbid them. 

Just like they weren’t interested in Fox or lacoviti.

The two free contracts and the loanee goalie were players they have been tracking for years. 

That’s how it works. :lol: 

How do you know?

On 18/07/2024 at 17:20, Kyle Reese said:

They only weren’t interested after Dundee outbid them. 

Just like they weren’t interested in Fox or lacoviti.

The two free contracts and the loanee goalie were players they have been tracking for years. 

That’s how it works. :lol: 

There’s a niche community on the internet catering to incels with an obsession about Hibs summer 2024 recruitment. Not sure it’s P&B tho mate

On 19/07/2024 at 12:37, Tommy Tappin said:

How do you know?

It’s a pretty basic pattern, man. 

Hibs try and sign a player:

1) Hibs fail and he signs for someone else - we were never really interested.

2) Hibs sign a player nobody has heard of from the lower leagues in England on a free transfer or loan - we have been monitoring him for a couple of years and we had to fight off stiff competition.

It’s not exactly seeing the matrix, is it? It’s a pretty simple and clear pattern, that reoccurs frequently.

Another fucking embarrassing result for this club. 

When will the board wake up and realise this squad isn’t good enough and start making some fucking signings to improve it. 

3 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

2) Hibs sign a player nobody has heard of from the lower leagues in England on a free transfer or loan - we have been monitoring him for a couple of years and we had to fight off stiff competition.

It’s not exactly seeing the matrix, is it? It’s a pretty simple and clear pattern, that reoccurs frequently.

If you really think Hibs were interested in Clark Robertson and Alex Iacovitti I’ve got some magic beans to sell you. We clearly wanted Murray though and he chose to go home, can’t grumble with that.

4 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

So, you don't know, then?

On 16/07/2024 at 21:48, Tommy Tappin said:

Contracted til 2026 as it stands I think.

I know it's only two games and I know that we haven't played anyone BUT this is the first time I've enjoyed watching Hibs since Luzern.

And today's result is why I, at my age, should know better than to make knob end posts like this one above. 

47 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

jurassic park deal with it GIF

Ho ho! 

Hibs play a Hearts team and...

As soon as they catch sight of those glorious maroon tops, they drop their bowels all over the tunnel, then just meekly troop out and assume the position.

Every club in Scotland should adopt maroon as their away kit and Hibs would end up in the regional leagues in no time.

52 minutes ago, Zing. said:

If you really think Hibs were interested in Clark Robertson and Alex Iacovitti I’ve got some magic beans to sell you. We clearly wanted Murray though and he chose to go home, can’t grumble with that.

When are you going to wake up to the fact you are totally skint? You are losing out to clubs who have a fraction of your resources because your incompetent owners and board got you utterly riddled with debt, and carrying a wage bill beyond your turnover. Seriously man. Wake up! 😄

8 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

When are you going to wake up to the fact you are totally skint? You are losing out to clubs who have a fraction of your resources because your incompetent owners and board got you utterly riddled with debt, and carrying a wage bill beyond your turnover. Seriously man. Wake up! 😄

To be fair, jambos should realise the signs. They are after all in the WhatsApp group called ‘Pence in the pound’.

26 minutes ago, 1GregStewart said:

To be fair, jambos should realise the signs. They are after all in the WhatsApp group called ‘Pence in the pound’.

Honestly, that just makes it even worse. How anyone can ignore the signs after, Motherwell, Dundee, Livi, Airdrie, Hearts, Rangers and a few others is frightening. Just numbly sleepwalking in to disaster.

On 18/07/2024 at 18:41, Joe Terrapin said:

Kyle, off you pop to your own thread where you can discuss getting pumped 5-1, yes that definitive club ending score, by some 16 year old trialists

Aye playing in the Diddy Cup Diddy Stages is much better. 

1 minute ago, SEETHING said:

Aye getting pumped by League 1 village teams in the Diddy Cup Diddy Stages is much better. 

FTFY