5 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

No no no! It is all fine. Everything is absolutely rosey. People are dumb and dumber for suggesting otherwise.

It’s an absolute clown show, mate. I would be absolutely shitting it if this tug o’ war of incompetence was happening at HMFC.

Still “pence in the pound” on a WhatsApp group… that’s what really matters here of course.

Yourself and the few remaining fans who not stupid enough to be sucking this swill up really need to start giving the ostriches in your support a shake. 

This has absolute disaster written all over it, man.

This Is Fine GIF

Hibs fans would be wise to start mobilising and getting themselves organised to be in a position to save their club.

But they'll probably just do nothing. Huge red flags here.

6 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

No no no! It is all fine. Everything is absolutely rosey. People are dumb and dumber for suggesting otherwise.

It’s an absolute clown show, mate. I would be absolutely shitting it if this tug o’ war of incompetence was happening at HMFC.

Still “pence in the pound” on a WhatsApp group… that’s what really matters here of course.

Yourself and the few remaining fans who not stupid enough to be sucking this swill up really need to start giving the ostriches in your support a shake. 

This has absolute disaster written all over it, man.

This Is Fine GIF

What are you predicting will happen exactly?

Really looking forward to the next Kyle/Vincent back and forth on the running of our club, last one was enlightening.

2 minutes ago, Judy Murray said:

We are doomed, obviously.

2 minutes ago, coprolite said:

This desperation for Hibs to melt down is quite something.  Sad to see

Not really. I don't even really want them relegated.

My preference is that they remain shite, in the bottom six, and available for us to scud a few times per season.

Edited by VincentGuerin

I wouldn't, as a Hibs fan,  generally be worried at the club not taking all, or even any,  of BKs advice given they should 100% be running their affairs in the way they see fit.

I'd be concerned at it becoming a public issue though,  Foley seems to like the sound of his own voice too much and this just adds even more layers of doubt into the relationship.

I’m glad Foley is calling out Kensell and Gordon. They are responsible for the mess of the footballing side and they should be taking advice from people running a successful premiership team. 

34 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

image.jpeg.2b819399dbc389c0434202d58f3254b9.jpeg

If us "not listening" to Foley involves turning down the offer of some Bournemouth players in favour of signing players from elsewhere is that not a good thing??? It's the exact sort of situation you were convinced wouldn't be happening when you were branding us a "Bournemouth feeder club" a few months ago during another one of your unhinged and obsessive rants. 

1 minute ago, GreenGray said:

If us "not listening" to Foley involves turning down the offer of some Bournemouth players in favour of signing players from elsewhere is that not a good thing??? It's the exact sort of situation you were convinced wouldn't be happening when you were branding us a "Bournemouth feeder club" a few months ago during another one of your unhinged and obsessive rants. 

He's just said basically that he believes you've learned your lesson and confirmed that "It is all designed to give the players a path to the Premier League.".

At what point do you start to see the way the wind is blowing?

You're doing a Vladsheep.

2 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

He's just said basically that he believes you've learned your lesson and confirmed that "It is all designed to give the players a path to the Premier League.".

I am devastated at Hibs potentially getting players good enough to go and play in the premier league.

Didn't you previously say Hibs would be forced to listen to the Foleys and that meant we were losing our identity or some other pish. 

It’s pretty obvious you are working backwards from the conclusion of “BKs will be bad for Hibs” even if it means contradicting yourself. 

5 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Can you point me in the direction of where he has said: "basically he believes you've learned your lesson." I know you have an ability to warp reality in an attempt to back up your bullshit but that is a reach even for you. 

7 minutes ago, Judy Murray said:

I’m glad Foley is calling out Kensell and Gordon. They are responsible for the mess of the footballing side and they should be taking advice from people running a successful premiership team. 

I thought Foley was in charge of Bournemouth?

1 minute ago, Judy Murray said:

I am devastated at Hibs potentially getting players good enough to go and play in the premier league.

Didn't you previously say Hibs would be forced to listen to the Foleys and that meant we were losing our identity or some other pish. 

It’s pretty obvious you are working backwards from the conclusion of “BKs will be bad for Hibs” even if it means contradicting yourself. 

You're in complete denial of reality.

Foley today has confirmed that Hibs' success or otherwise isn't his concern, and has strongly indicated that what he cearly views as your uppity management have been put in their place.

You will not be getting players good enough to go and play in the Premier League. You'll be getting players they consider to possibly be on the way to that one day. That's a huge difference. And Foley won't be arsed if it's your form that suffers while they make their mistakes and learn from them.

Pretty sure you're not thick enough to buy this nonsense, so I'm assuming you're on internet bravado mode here.

3 minutes ago, GreenGray said:

Can you point me in the direction of where he has said: "basically he believes you've learned your lesson." I know you have an ability to warp reality in an attempt to back up your bullshit but that is a reach even for you. 

"I believe they will listen to our input now".

34 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Not really. I don't even really want them relegated.

My preference is that they remain shite, in the bottom six, and available for us to scud a few times per season.

Liquidated is my preference. 

9 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

You're in complete denial of reality.

Foley today has confirmed that Hibs' success or otherwise isn't his concern, and has strongly indicated that what he cearly views as your uppity management have been put in their place.

You will not be getting players good enough to go and play in the Premier League. You'll be getting players they consider to possibly be on the way to that one day. That's a huge difference. And Foley won't be arsed if it's your form that suffers while they make their mistakes and learn from them.

Pretty sure you're not thick enough to buy this nonsense, so I'm assuming you're on internet bravado mode here.

Our management is shit and needs put in their place by someone with an idea of how to run a football club. I must have missed him saying he doesn’t care about Hibs success. I doubt you would make up some hidden meaning behind what he said to suit your agenda so I’ll trust you on that one. 

I’m still struggling to see the downside in getting players who are potentially good enough to play in the PL. I can’t think of many players in Scotland that fit that criteria out with the OF 

5 minutes ago, Judy Murray said:

Our management is shit and needs put in their place by someone with an idea of how to run a football club. I must have missed him saying he doesn’t care about Hibs success. I doubt you would make up some hidden meaning behind what he said to suit your agenda so I’ll trust you on that one. 

I’m still struggling to see the downside in getting players who are potentially good enough to play in the PL. I can’t think of many players in Scotland that fit that criteria out with the OF 

The downside is quite obvious. The whole point of the enterprise is the development of players for Bournemouth. Whether that suits Hibs or not, who cares?

So, if Hibs need to spend the season with a raw left-back who needs toughened up, then that's what they'll do. If you don't, then I think it's fair to assume you'll be losing access to future investment or to Bournemouth's network.

It's worth remembering that you're not the second club in this structure. You're the third. You're likely to be getting players miles away from the level you're imagining, and all for what?

What Hibs gain from this is increasingly hard to see. Foley has realised you're skint and is doing what vultures do. 

You're on a track watching a train zoom towards you and you're delighted because you think it'll help you get where you're going faster.

Edited by VincentGuerin

54 minutes ago, Judy Murray said:

The way I see it, you have two options going forwards:

1) You carry on with the freak-show owner and CEO. You have said freak-show owner as your head of recruitment for the foreseeable future, and you continue to run up unsustainable losses through the shower of shite he brings you. 

2) You toe-the-line and become a feeder club for Bournemouth.

I would not fancy either of those options myself.

Edited by Kyle Reese