Looks like we'll be getting more of a challenge from them next season.

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Don't know.  King mentioned it at the end of the press conference today.

Well none of the papers so far have mentioned anything about Warburton and Co dropping their case, and the fact the papers are all over the deal with the strips surprises me that they haven't said anything if the case has been dropped.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Paralytic Critic said:

Well none of the papers so far have mentioned anything about Warburton and Co dropping their case, and the fact the papers are all over the deal with the strips surprises me that they haven't said anything if the case has been dropped.

Dodgy Dave did mention litigation costs at the end of the press conference, nothing about the Breadman's situation. So it's still ongoing.

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Dodgy Dave did mention litigation costs at the end of the press conference, nothing about the Breadman's situation. So it's still ongoing.

Got a feeling this is the case as the press would be wetting themselves with joy to say the case was dropped if MW had decided to walk away.

14 minutes ago, Paralytic Critic said:

Got a feeling this is the case as the press would be wetting themselves with joy to say the case was dropped if MW had decided to walk away.

Correctamundo. The Scottish mainstream media would have went with a centre spread pull out just to get the **** to buy their rag. The Scottish TV news would have had it as the opening headlines like I give a f**k. :lol:

From Kings reactions when talking about litigation costs, he worded as crippling the club? how many fucking litigation costs has he cost the club in his demented regime change? Gotta be in the millions at minimum?

12 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Don't know.  King mentioned it at the end of the press conference today.

Did King not say that 'the club' (oh, the confusion) hadn't received any notification of legal action and didn't expect any?

Slight difference between that and 'Warbie's dropped his claim'.

5 hours ago, The DA said:

Did King not say that 'the club' (oh, the confusion) hadn't received any notification of legal action and didn't expect any?

Slight difference between that and 'Warbie's dropped his claim'.

It's been almost 5 months.  I think it's safe to assume there is no claim for unfair dismissal.

On 22/06/2017 at 12:07, The_Kincardine said:

It's been almost 5 months.  I think it's safe to assume there is no claim for unfair dismissal.

Then is it not possible that the club and Warburton may have come to terms and have agreed adequate compensation?

Also something King might want swept under the carpet for now if they have agreed compensation so as to keep face with the fans.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2017 at 13:57, BobWilliamson said:

Don't talk utter nonsense. There was 35,000 sold before these guys were signed.

The waiting list is growing and yet again we are heading for 43000+ season tickets sold

those healthy season ticket numbers will be a consolation for being hoodwinked by convicted tax cheats and the Portuguese Lyle Lanley, I suppose.

Archived