FIFA 18

FifeArab

55 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Same, Danny Rose and Gary Medel were the "best" players I got :lol:

Think I will give it a miss this week as rewards have been a joke since start only helpful thing was the coins

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/2/2018 at 17:08, underdogunderdog underdog said:

Giovinco sbc card is quality. He's managed to score 8 goals in 5 games for me so far. Its reasonably cheap to do in comparison to other league sbcs.

I love my Giovinvo SBC in CAM. He's brillaint, and links nicely with EOA Pirlo and IF Immobile. 

Decision for me at the moment is:

Larsson, Crespo or Nesta. 

Managed to make a LOT of coins form bronze trading and wanting to spend it on something good. 

I love my Giovinvo SBC in CAM. He's brillaint, and links nicely with EOA Pirlo and IF Immobile. 
Decision for me at the moment is:
Larsson, Crespo or Nesta. 
Managed to make a LOT of coins form bronze trading and wanting to spend it on something good. 
I've got enough money to get an icon just now too but can't decide which one.

His 84 is a beast. He will get an upgrade as well so if you buy the 82 the card will boost to 84 for free. 

Not a chance I can afford his 84 card right this minute, but can easily get the 82 one. Tbf I’m still starting out in all this, so if he does get an upgrade he’d become my highest rated player easily.

Might just go for it and hope for the best. Gotta be better than Wiltshire that’s for sure. [emoji23]

I don’t know how people get these icon cards or ridiculous in forms/special cards/Neymar/Suarez. Every pack I’ve opened I’ve been getting complete and utter shite. Best I got was an in-form/Special Ricardo Rodriguez. Feels like I can’t progress because I know once I hit Div 1 it’s going to be like that every game.

I don’t know how people get these icon cards or ridiculous in forms/special cards/Neymar/Suarez. Every pack I’ve opened I’ve been getting complete and utter shite. Best I got was an in-form/Special Ricardo Rodriguez. Feels like I can’t progress because I know once I hit Div 1 it’s going to be like that every game.

Admittedly I’ve not played this one very much, but I haven’t bought a single pack due to getting crap players. All of the packs I’ve opened because I’ve either won or earned them have resulted in a rare silver which I sold for 4K as the best player I’ve gotten. Just no point in wasting coins.

On the other hand my mate has a ridiculous team, 3 legend icons, 92 rated Hazard and the likes of Pogba, Kante and De Gea, he’s also only got that by spending over £100 of his own cash cause he’s a mug.

1 hour ago, Widge said:

Not a chance I can afford his 84 card right this minute, but can easily get the 82 one. Tbf I’m still starting out in all this, so if he does get an upgrade he’d become my highest rated player easily.

Might just go for it and hope for the best. Gotta be better than Wiltshire that’s for sure. emoji23.png

I’d say go for the 82 he’ll be worth it once he gets upgraded to 84. Even if you don’t like him you’ll make some coins.

Someone in work was telling me they saw a video of someone explaining how the algorithm works out the odds for opening packs, and apparently the more you buy the less likely you are to get something good. The reason behind that being that EA already know that you are willing to spend money.

It sounds like bullshit to me, but interesting nonetheless.

1 minute ago, Iminavest said:

I get why some of the OTW players are going for a heap but why the likes of Tosun, who isn't always getting a game for a very average Everton team?

SBCs require them so people will be buying them for that forcing price up.

I got OTW Martinez and sold it on.

Archived