Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

11 minutes ago, GLESGABOY said:

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Kelty have taken the leap because they think they should be rewarded 

Iv stated numerous times why we moved, biggest reason could probably have been the inept running of the SJFA and the non improvement or ambition to improve a grade, something that went way against what our club were/are  doing.

Dont talk to me about finances or rewards, I talk the talk mate, I gave while my club was part of the SJFA, never took, having invested into the SJFA as a sponsor of a cup competition for no reward. 

I feel I’m actually fair game to give TJ and the SJFA a bit of stick on here seeing as our club where totally disrespected at an AGM by him and his lapdogs.

Edited by kefc

4 minutes ago, gogsy said:

:lol::lol::lol:

Just to make it clear, we are not laughing with you, we are laughing at you.

Ok thanks for clearing that up because i was really worried there for a second........................if you take a picture of that and keep it on your phone then it might be relevant it to you sooner than you would like if you don`t manage to increase the population of your home support but I`m sure your investor(s) aren`t worried in the slightest about that...............:lol::lol::lol:

18 minutes ago, Cyclizine said:

The SJFA only really "organises" the Junior Cup, competition wise. Running of the various local leagues and cups is left to the regions.

Think they also organise the discipline... Johnstone Burgh very harshly treated this season (and next)

Just now, kefc said:

Iv stated numerous times why we moved, biggest reason could probably have been the inept running of the SJFA and the non improvement or ambition to improve a grade, something that went way against what our club were/are  doing.

Dont talk to me about finances or rewards, I talk the talk mate, I gave while my club was part of the SJFA, never took, having invested into the SJFA as a sponsor of a cup competition for no reward. 

I`m not. You mentioned finance and rewards............

Just now, stanley said:

Any word on the actual meeting?

Getting boring reading the same argument from the same poster.

Food was great, brandy and cigars were exceptional as always and the lap-dancers....well they were totally arousing..................oh and if you`re bored then you don`t need to read it. You can tune into Kelty TV or Blackburn TV to get the latest Integration Update but you will of course have to reward them for the service they provide....

Food was great, brandy and cigars were exceptional as always and the lap-dancers....well they were totally arousing..................oh and if you`re bored then you don`t need to read it. You can tune into Kelty TV or Blackburn TV to get the latest Integration Update but you will of course have to reward them for the service they provide....

I love it that for certain people, when associations and leagues outwith the juniors award money to their members due to them having actual (relatively) lucrative sponsorship agreements, this is somehow "subsidy" and keeping clubs "above their natural level".

5 hours ago, GLESGABOY said:

Sorry for the delay in replying there......me and the guys were just necking some brandy to wash down our working lunch...............

4 hours ago, GLESGABOY said:

The minutes are....... the lunch was superb as always. When the meetings over we`ll be retiring for cigars, no time for minutes...

4 hours ago, GLESGABOY said:

How do you know what the actual meeting agenda is? How do you know he isn`t at the meeting to be informed of some development or material change in the offering that he will then be required to present to the members? How do you know he`s actually offering any sort of opinion that`s supposed to be representative of the members (although 20 from 120 using your figures is not a mandate for any sort of change)

I`m going to put something up just shortly which will deal with the issue ,in my opinion anyway. Because clubs don`t share the same view as you in relation to integrating with another far from perfect system/organisation doesn`t make them parochial dinosaurs. The short answer is NO. I don`t believe the Juniors should be part of one overall league system under the jurisdiction of one governing body. Which single entity are you referring to? The SFA or SPFL or any of the other acronyms that currently deal with funding etc from within.

So the Juniors don`t integrate as you call it do your club have a working plan to jump over the fence to the field where the grass is greener OR do you stand and look over the fence whilst staying where you are and pouring scorn on the organisation that you`re a member of OR do you stay where you are and try and work with the other member clubs and produce something that makes the grass in the other field look a lot less green.............

2 hours ago, GLESGABOY said:

I dragged myself away from the post meeting lap-dancers for this................zzzzzzzzzzz You really are deluded if you think I`m anything to do with the SJFA but I think you doth protest toooo much about your own position within your club but we`ll leave that there shall we....

If the Junior grade is as bad  as you say it is then I look forward to your next post confirming that your club are doing "a Kelty" and trotting off to the land of milk and honey. Make sure you don`t get your stilletos caught in between the cobbles made of gold on your way over and whatever you do, please make sure you take at least 4 other members of your committee with you when you`re going to pick up your BIG BAGS OF HANDOUT MONEY......... as for the rest of it, I can see I`m actually playing chess with a pigeon......

FFS what an absolute roaster :rolleyes:

If this is what Junior football has to offer I'm sure your members will be banging down the door.  Not yours, the SFA's :lol:

15 minutes ago, Goalie Hamish said:

Anyway, this might no be the right place, but then it might be connected to the pyramid.   What are Shotts doing to their ground, a friend said they had started knocking down boundary walls and have "big plans"?

They considered turning the pitch to run a cross the existing one. I don't know if that is still planned or what they have in mind for the land freed up. Maybe they're just fixing the walls.

32 minutes ago, Goalie Hamish said:

Anyway, this might no be the right place, but then it might be connected to the pyramid.   What are Shotts doing to their ground, a friend said they had started knocking down boundary walls and have "big plans"?

Perhaps turning the pitch and selling off spare land. They will have plenty to sell. Know they had considered it , committee man told us a few season's back.

Interesting news I've heard tonight, an "established" East Premierleague club have applied for membership of the EoSFL within the last few days and are intending to obtain a Licence.

If true, things could get very interesting. Deadline for applications to EoSFL is end of March I believe. Will there be more?

Watch this space I guess.

Interesting news I've heard tonight, an "established" East Premierleague club have applied for membership of the EoSFL within the last few days and are intending to obtain a Licence.

If true, things could get very interesting. Deadline for applications to EoSFL is end of March I believe. Will there be more?

Weegieboy will be greeting [emoji23]

34 minutes ago, Goalie Hamish said:

Weegieboy will be greeting emoji23.png

Breaking my heart into the last of the brandy from today....that`s the meeting finished now as well so it`s off to the Savoy :guinness in the taxi`s that will be claimed back on expenses......Looks as though the East Region won`t be able to finish the season as a result of all the teams deserting in their droves...

1 hour ago, Burnie_man said:

Great news for bonnyrigg rose. Hopefully more to follow

1 hour ago, GLESGABOY said:

Breaking my heart into the last of the brandy from today....that`s the meeting finished now as well so it`s off to the Savoy :guinness in the taxi`s that will be claimed back on expenses......Looks as though the East Region won`t be able to finish the season as a result of all the teams deserting in their droves...

Do you think the posting style you've adopted is doing anything to protect or promote staying Junior?