Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

2 minutes ago, superbigal said:

I'm not really an avid supporter as such. I just happen to live in the village and watch the majority of their home games.

I would be okay with Tayport moving to the EOS but believe it definately should not happen unless the following occurs.

SJFA East not in Pyramid on a level footing with EOS , 

SJFA are in Pyramid on a level footing with EOS but  East Region created a no relegation system due to low numbers (Current proposal would still have relegation).

Within the club I believe there is no appetite to join under any circumstances afaik.

The new management team of course are all neebors so may bring a different viewpoint to the table.

The proposed set up is 100% logistically better for Tayport than joining the EOS as the "periphery club" imo

I do not see any real ambition for Licensing at Tayport.  If they had wanted lights etc they would have done it years ago.  Other facilities would be easily upgradeable.

Thats fair points superbigal. But its only a 10 team super league and an 8 team possibly 9 if breadalbane join in the north do you really want to be playing in a league of 9 if you were relegated. Theirs potential in south that with a 10 team super league looking at a 7 team 2nd tier

Thats fair points superbigal. But its only a 10 team super league and an 8 team possibly 9 if breadalbane join in the north do you really want to be playing in a league of 9 if you were relegated. Theirs potential in south that with a 10 team super league looking at a 7 team 2nd tier
So where exactly are we going with this?

The reconstruction they have in mind needs 40 clubs to work sensibly and they are unlikely to have that many, so clubs that see that as the only viable way ahead for the ERSJFA should seriously consider putting an application for EoS entry in before the deadline on the 31st.

Edited by LongTimeLurker

18 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

The reconstruction they have in mind needs 40 clubs to work sensibly and they are unlikely to have that many, so clubs that see that as the only viable way ahead for the ERSJFA should seriously consider putting an application for EoS entry in before the deadline on the 31st.

They could have a 16 or 17 team league . The more particularly north fife teams that go might suit the whitburns and Fauldhouses

They could have a 16 or 17 team league . The more particularly north fife teams that go might suit the whitburns and Fauldhouses

Alan the Camelon fan, Why would they do this?

What exactly do you mean by the whitburns and Fauldhouses ? Are there more than one of these towns?

1 hour ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

For someone who’s team is, in your words, “leading the charge” in what we are told is the best non-league setup ever, you and a few others seem to have a large chip on your shoulders about those teams who have chosen to remain in the Junior setup.

If everything in the East of Scotland League is so much better, why do you spend so much time on the Junior forum having digs at those teams?

Just now, shuggie123 said:

For someone who’s team is, in your words, “leading the charge” in what we are told is the best non-league setup ever, you and a few others seem to have a large chip on your shoulders about those teams who have chosen to remain in the Junior setup.

If everything in the East of Scotland League is so much better, why do you spend so much time on the Junior forum having digs at those teams?

Because for the millionth time I want everyone to be in the one associationight.  Whitburn fAuld house bathgate armadale would add to what we already have. What's wrong with wanting sanity over insanity

5 minutes ago, shuggie123 said:

Do you honestly believe you are better stating as you are?

Because for the millionth time I want everyone to be in the one associationight.  Whitburn fAuld house bathgate armadale would add to what we already have. What's wrong with wanting sanity over insanity
Calm down Alan the Camelon fan, you sound like a school teacher trying to get unruly kids to behave.

25 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

Calm down Alan the Camelon fan, you sound like a school teacher trying to get unruly kids to behave.

Talbot 1978 how about telling us some real news rather than simply sniping Alan and others  It is becoming so very tedious.

You feel passionate about the Juniors which we all understand - but do give us some news on what is going on among Junior clubs in the background and make your case coherently.  Do give us some news about your club in particular.

We then perhaps can better understand your position.

Edited by Pyramidic

Talbot 1978 how about telling us some real news rather than simply sniping Alan and others  It is becoming so very tedious.

You feel passionate about the Juniors which we all understand - but do give us some news on what is going on among Junior clubs in the background and make your case coherently.  Do give us some news about your club in particular.
We then perhaps can better understand your position.
I have put my thought into this matter previously, we have now got to the point where it's so tedious with the likes of Burnieman, Imitate Carbon and Alan the Camelon fan all going round and round saying the same rubbish on several threads.

The majority know change is a foot but let the clubs and the associations deal with the matter without the bullying on here.

I could go deeper on the impact of the changes but I've already covered it before.

If my input had created annoyance over the past few days then please note that is how three majority the rest of us feel when we see yet another pyramid thread or post.

Most Junior supporters cannot debate because to be honest we know nothing. I attended our game against Camby last week and the pyramid like most weeks isn't even mentioned. As far as I can make out we might be in the pyramid next season and then again we might not. Cumnock's defection to whatever is a strange one, if they decide to go senior then where do they go if the vast majority of bigger clubs in the west decide to stay with the SJFA? Cumnock are after a license to play in the big Scottish, but if they stay with the Juniors then I think you still have to win the West Premier or Scottish Cup.  Until the SJFA step forward and tell us the route we are to go, I can't really comment.

7 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

If my input had created annoyance over the past few days then please note that is how three majority the rest of us feel when we see yet another pyramid thread or post.

Now remind me which poster over the last couple of days has started a thread on the pyramid and which idiot also resurrected from beyond the grave several pyramid posts.

You are hurting, you've been banned for negative comments about the pyramid, you've threatened P&B with "the GDPR" and yet you've come crawling back in a hideous attempt to try and bully posters into not posting as they don't agree with you.  As was noted on many occasions last season you are unwilling to advance the debate, you seek to vilify, bully and silence those who want to take Junior football into the 21st century.  We all know the reasons why.

Either ignore these threads and maybe post on ones that are about this season etc rather than continually embarrassing yourself and the many many Talbot fans who are happy to embrace the Senior game.

Edited by drs

I have put my thought into this matter previously, we have now got to the point where it's so tedious with the likes of Burnieman, Imitate Carbon and Alan the Camelon fan all going round and round saying the same rubbish on several threads.

The majority know change is a foot but let the clubs and the associations deal with the matter without the bullying on here.

I could go deeper on the impact of the changes but I've already covered it before.

How does that square with you bumping up long dead threads and starting a new one? You're simply trolling the forum, you dont speak for anyone.

If you dont like a thread, ignore it, that's what everyone else does, but then you'd rather attack people and disrupt.

Most Junior supporters cannot debate because to be honest we know nothing. I attended our game against Camby last week and the pyramid like most weeks isn't even mentioned. As far as I can make out we might be in the pyramid next season and then again we might not. Cumnock's defection to whatever is a strange one, if they decide to go senior then where do they go if the vast majority of bigger clubs in the west decide to stay with the SJFA? Cumnock are after a license to play in the big Scottish, but if they stay with the Juniors then I think you still have to win the West Premier or Scottish Cup.  Until the SJFA step forward and tell us the route we are to go, I can't really comment.
Well done, Couldn't have said it better,
I'm sure someone will comment that it still needs to debated at least another month or 2

Bullying? You literally got emptied on here last time for comparing people who disagreed with you to nazi collaborators. Plenty people having disagreements on here over various things and not having to resort to the tedious tantrum you’ve had on here. Get over yourself.
Emptied? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] by the same posters ha ha yes that'll be correct