Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

4 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

It has already been pointed out many times that there can be no change to the Pyramid play-off structure without full agreement by the participant leagues, but you don't need to take my word for it, it's on the Lowland League website;

http://slfl.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Lower-Pyramid-play-off-rules-version-1.1.pdf

"Any amendment to these Pyramid Play-Off Rules must be agreed by each of the Scottish FA, SLFL, EoSFL and SoSFL prior to it becoming effective."

The SFA cannot put anyone "in their place", change can only happen by agreement. The EoS has made that clear to it's members, you're literally accusing the EoS Board of lying.

As for for WRJFA and ERJFA entering but NRJFA are not, has this been agreed at an EGM as that is not the mandate the SJFA have.

As for the PWG meeting minutes, who actually compiled these?  put them up here, you're not normally shy at sharing documents when it suits you.

They have all agreed, including the EoS ....... Ask your club to obtain the minutes and you post them if I am wrong.  

1 minute ago, gogsy said:

So is larry saying the SJFA will still be in charge of 3 regions, North which has no intention of joining Pyramid, West which everybody would want to join under existing West set up and East part of which would be mirroring same area as EOS league and part of which is above HL/LL boundary? So much for simplifying the non league structure and removing artificial barriers.

Gogsy, I am only telling you what I have read in the minutes sent to me. They are consistent with the email Ian Maxwell issued in October which Burnieman claims is fiction. Time will tell

Just now, locheeboy said:

Gogsy, I am only telling you what I have read in the minutes sent to me. They are consistent with the email Ian Maxwell issued in October which Burnieman claims is fiction. Time will tell

Oh c'mon, you're still not hanging your hat on the infamous October email are you?  Have you read the link I posted which is absolutely clear.

Who wrote these minutes?

When did the HL/LL boundary change?

This is like fecking groundhog day :wacko:

1 minute ago, locheeboy said:

Burnie, lets see who is laughing when it all comes out. I'm happy to stand by what I have consistently stated the ERJFA & WRJFA are in tier 6 from season 2019-20 

It's interesting that you come along when someone from a Junior club is raising doubts, and you regurgiate the same auld already discredited nonsense.

4 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

Burnie, lets see who is laughing when it all comes out. I'm happy to stand by what I have consistently stated the ERJFA & WRJFA are in tier 6 from season 2019-20 

What if they aren't? I wouldn't put it past you to keep up the sharade until the 2020 playoff that your in

4 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

It's interesting that you come along when someone from a Junior club is raising doubts, and you regurgiate the same auld already discredited nonsense.

My post has nothing to do witj JC's opinion on where his club should be playing it's football that 's for them to decide. What I will say is no club in the ERJFA has spent more money on travel than my club over the years. Times have changed and I understand where he is coming from. As for discrediting my posts you print your crap, unfortunately folk believe you but as I keep saying time will tell who is telling the truth.

Just now, locheeboy said:

My post has nothing to do witj JC's opinion on where his club should be playing it's football that 's for them to decide. What I will say is no club in the ERJFA has spent more money on travel than my club over the years. Times have changed and I understand where he is coming from. As for discrediting my posts you print your crap, unfortunately folk believe you but as I keep saying time will tell who is telling the truth.

And what if its not you? Will you be apologising?

9 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Ok then 1) do you think that set up would improve the general set up of Scottish non league football 2) would that set up not mean the claim that all junior teams would be in pyramid system would be incorrect? North region clubs currently represent 25% of teams in SJFA.

I've never said that set up would improve football thats for others to decide that

Just now, jc1 said:

All I'll say from my point of view is I have never seen or heard of any guarantee this will happen. Hence we are needing answers asap for next season so we can decide best arrangements for us going forward

JC, you are entitled to your opinion I do not have an issue with that. Fauldhouse have to do what they think is best for them. 

2 minutes ago, jc1 said:

All I'll say from my point of view is I have never seen or heard of any guarantee this will happen. Hence we are needing answers asap for next season so we can decide best arrangements for us going forward

SO are you saying that, as your committee members must be at same meetings larrys at, that it isn't a done deal.

1 minute ago, locheeboy said:

Questions you are avoiding;

PWG minutes - who wrote them and why are you so reluctant to share? why is there a consensus of "stalemate" after the January meeting?

Lowland League play-off rules - change needs to be agreed between all leagues and that is absolute fact. There is no agreement, the EoS have not agreed to anything beyond the creation of a West of Scotland League and a Tayside League. If that is not the case, when was agreement reached?

New Structure - if it is agreed, what exactly is the structure and play-off format? you should know, as should all clubs.

Highland League/Lowland League Boundary - this needs to change in order to facilitate Tayside clubs into a Lowland League feeder, when was this changed?

SJFA Rule Alignment - when was the EGM to adopt the new rules and regulations?

WRJFA/ERJFA/NRJFA - when was the EGM to get member clubs to agree a split in the Association

Isn't it more the case that the ERJFA are not in for next season, and instead clubs are making noises about the travelling involved to Tayside, and want change?

7 minutes ago, jc1 said:

Wasn't there an East Region meeting earlier this week JC? if there was, surely there would have been plans etc over how it will work next season if what Locheeboy says is true. Others would be shouting it from the rooftops on here.

SO are you saying that, as your committee members must be at same meetings larrys at, that it isn't a done deal.
No mate I'm saying I've not heard of guarantees about set up ect. I'm only the manager of the playing squad giving my opinion. My club hasn't shown me (Not that they need to) anything to say this is what exactly is happening next season. I do know and overviewed a proposal we sent regarding restructuring next season to make it better for ALL concerned from a financial and travelling point of view. For me there has to be a clear decision made asap as we learned last season we can't leave it till last minute when it became too late