Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

11 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Depends if you consider the initial WoSFL as being an extension of the LL, given they will be running it.  I understand this issue is being looked into.

David Baxter does not run the EoS.

I wouldn't. They'd have their own constitution and presumably the members will agree to whoever's running it initially and it will be the members that will be able to decide how They run it.

I see David Baxter is still listed as Secretary of the EOSFL. Does he still perform the role for the Lowland if you happen to know.

1 hour ago, Burnie_man said:

Can Caledonian Braves reserves be in a division directly below their first team, if both are run by the LL? Same with BSC.

Yes. Stirling Uni’s EoS team was also allowed by the rules. The Lowland helping to run a potential WoS won’t change that principle.

Edited by Born To Run

Just now, Born To Run said:

Yes. Stirling Uni’s EoS team was allowed by the rules. The Lowland helping to run a potential WoS won’t change that principle.

Thanks a straight answer from someone who knows better than anyone on here. Cheers.

Derek (Mozza) here. You’ll see Chris post under “RampantFM”.
Any chance of discovering their id's?
It would be interesting to know who Marshmallo and Burnieman are. Both have great knowledge of what's happening and look as if they are prominent in some form, possibly may have a vested interest in getting the West to join up on some form?

1 minute ago, Boswelldriver said:

It would be interesting to know who Marshmallo and Burnieman are. Both have great knowledge of what's happening and look as if they are prominent in some form, possibly may have a vested interest in getting the West to join up on some form?

I am a Blackburn United fan, and help the club out in some areas.  No Blazer position with any Association.  No mystery.

Who are you?

If David Baxter and Kenny MacLean are still pulling double duty as LL/EOS Secretary and fixture Secretary you can hopefully get both to do triple duty for a year. They would be the perfect people to guide the board in the requirements of senior football.

Then you vote in a board who can be set up to run things in a year. With the likes of Matt Bamford likely coming across he should be able to get enough support to be the inaugural President and has basic experience of fulfilling that role already.

I am a Blackburn United fan, and help the club out in some areas.  No Blazer position with any Association.  No mystery.
Who are you?
I'm just a humble poster, after reading hundreds of posts on here you and MM look the most knowledgeable on what's happening and always ready with a quickfire reply. That to me raises my eyebrow thinking do you know more than you're actually letting on.

8 minutes ago, Boswelldriver said:
22 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:
Who are you?

I'm just a humble poster, after reading hundreds of posts on here you and MM look the most knowledgeable on what's happening and always ready with a quickfire reply. That to me raises my eyebrow thinking do you know more than you're actually letting on.

As I said, no mystery 🙄

56 minutes ago, Boswelldriver said:

Is this a threat?

1 minute ago, Boswelldriver said:

Where in anyone's right mind would anyone take that as a threat?

Jim Baxters asked who other prominent posters where and one replied with no qualms.

Is the paranoia so heavy on this topic?

I replied with no qualms, but you kept at it for whatever reason.

It's strange that on a thread which has a history of Talbot fans going tonto and getting themselves banned, that we have one who didn't post between 2015-2019 re-appearing and getting interested around the time of a Talbot statement, and is coy about telling us who they are 🙄

Let's stick to the topic, and not get salty with who people are.

I replied with no qualms, but you kept at it for whatever reason.
It's strange that on a thread which has a history of Talbot fans going tonto and getting themselves banned, that we have one who didn't post between 2015-2019 re-appearing and getting interested around the time of a Talbot statement, and is coy about telling us who they are [emoji849]
Let's stick to the topic, and not get salty with who people are.
I honestly have no idea what you're on about. But why are you on about Talbot fans when my question is actually pretty valid to the bigger picture.

I see TJ's name being put about here by all the posters but no one really knows who you guys are. That my friend is a valid point. In all honestly you actually shouldn't get your hackles up about it because most of your posts I agree with . Anonymity on your part is probably a negative point in this whole thread.

Just now, Boswelldriver said:

I honestly have no idea what you're on about. But why are you on about Talbot fans when my question is actually pretty valid to the bigger picture.

I see TJ's name being put about here by all the posters but no one really knows who you guys are. That my friend is a valid point. In all honestly you actually shouldn't get your hackles up about it because most of your posts I agree with . Anonymity on your part is probably a negative point in this whole thread.

My friend? aye OK Isa  🤣