Premier League 2017-2018

2 hours ago, Miguel Simao said:

:lol:

DaM2uZYXUAEWts0.jpg

Fucking hell, get a grip.

:lol: it’s tough at the top, just need these fuckwits to regroup and put the bin dippers back in their place next week 

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pouring wet morning in Merseyside and have to say in the end I was pretty relieved to leave with a point as Everton had 2/3 great chances to win it late on. 

Despite so many changes Liverpool dominated but the home side defended well. With Baines, Coleman and Jagielka back they looked far better than in the 2 games at Anfield either side of Christmas. 

Great sing song today the old bluenoses took pelters. Hopefully the board listened to the calls for Allardyce to stay :D 

Thankfully no injuries, a number of key players rested and roll on Tuesday :) 

5FD00B8D-4D90-4E51-B7A5-0224C5173705.jpeg

14 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

:lol: it’s tough at the top, just need these fuckwits to regroup and put the bin dippers back in their place next week 

Back in their place Heed ? :P 

D1E812CB-28A6-481A-845C-C5C290C197A1.jpeg

2 hours ago, Herman Hessian said:

last few minutes of the games utterly ruined for me by the halfwitted fourth official insisting on rotating the "substition board" around towards the crowd every time he held it up in spite of the fact that the fucking thing is specifically designed to be read from both sides at the same time...

Are there only two sides in the ground?

Seeing the penalty again MOTD, there are loads of players in Atkinson's way when Young slides in on Aguero but the 'assistant referee' is on that side and has a clear view of it so I would point the finger of blame at him rather than the ref.

3 hours ago, Miguel Simao said:

:lol:

DaM2uZYXUAEWts0.jpg

Fucking hell, get a grip.

Glory Glory. Another one on here who suddenly doesn’t have an English team any more now it’s not just a TV show. I wonder who is getting the blame again ... :D 

13 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Back in their place Heed ? :P 

D1E812CB-28A6-481A-845C-C5C290C197A1.jpeg

f**k me Rab, you were still in nappies when that was taken :lol: sorry Pal, but I  despise your club, it’s an age thing :P

2 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

f**k me Rab, you were still in nappies when that was taken :lol: sorry Pal, but I  despise your club, it’s an age thing :P

:lol: ... sorry Heed even I’ve just about sickened myself with that photo of Gerrard in 2005 so went for a change :P 

You get your sky blue scarf ready for Tuesday - hopefully that tonight has put more doubts in their minds ! 

1 minute ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

:lol: ... sorry Heed even I’ve just about sickened myself with that photo of Gerrard in 2005 so went for a change :P 

You get your sky blue scarf ready for Tuesday - hopefully that tonight has put more doubts in their minds ! 

Me and grim will be Bros on Tuesday night :lol: 

In fairness that’s 3 decent c***s you’ve put up there, remember watching Souness at the boro, some player 

2 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Look at the folk liking this post and then think If you've read the situation right. Three absolute Brexit loving weirdos.

I was a no Ali ... :) 

9 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

Me and grim will be Bros on Tuesday night :lol: 

In fairness that’s 3 decent c***s you’ve put up there, remember watching Souness at the boro, some player 

:lol: ... I can’t believe this ! He’ll be supporting the Welfare on Wednesday as well ! 

What a trio in that photo ! 

10 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Look at the folk liking this post and then think If you've read the situation right. Three absolute Brexit loving weirdos.

:lol: didn’t vote, don’t care

What a fucking bizarre assumption of a post that is. Relevant as f**k too! [emoji1]

I was a no Ali ... [emoji4] 

Likewise.

Fantastic stat on MOTD there that West Brom have had more managers than league wins this season.

Danny Murphy is starting to annoy me on MOTD almost weekly now. This week is was just a ‘Ha!’ at his own slavering patter that riled me...

In other news, Zaha’s goal was a beaut!

Archived