bravehearts dad's Kelty Hearts Juniors tribute thread.

8MileBU

I have to say I agree with BD's point, if not the delivery. I follow that Twitter account for Junior related info, not the League Cup draw, not odds on scorers in the Dundee derby, not a match report on the East Stirling game, or highlights of Tynecastle v Kelty. All of this has appeared today along with other non-Junior related content. Maybe whoever runs it needs to take a look at what this Twitter account is supposed to be about.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

I have to say I agree with BD's point, if not the delivery. I follow that Twitter account for Junior related info, not the League Cup draw, not odds on scorers in the Dundee derby, not a match report on the East Stirling game, or highlights of Tynecastle v Kelty. All of this has appeared today along with other non-Junior related content. Maybe whoever runs it needs to take a look at what this Twitter account is supposed to be about.

FFS...

47 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Thank you Burnie Man for your partial support. On Saturday the Juniors info Twitter account was all about the Fife Junior football club that have left Junior football. we even get something to do with the  Pars. Yes it is  a platform for The promotion of Junior football clubs and non junior football clubs should be removed tuit suit.

28 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

Thank you Burnie Man for your partial support. On Saturday the Juniors info Twitter account was all about the Fife Junior football club that have left Junior football. we even get something to do with the  Pars. Yes it is  a platform for The promotion of Junior football clubs and non junior football clubs should be removed tuit suit.

http://www.thejuniors.info/contact/

There you go, that is the link to contact the guy that now runs the site.  It's been a year since I left the site, it was a lot of hard work.

1 hour ago, Burnie_man said:

Exactly when i checked earlier i had 5 of the 6 latest tweets all about east of scotland stuff . That's just not right and does nothing for our grade. When it was run for junior supporters by juniors supporters it was far better.Once you make the mistake of letting someone in with only a partial interest in junior football the thing will slowly but surely fade away to merely a scottish football account.

The amateurs ,girls football etc all have there own accounts to promote themselves. Keep it simple ffs a place where we get junior club and reliable fan accounts to provide info scores etc the basics is better than trying to fill content with everything under the sun diluting the junior stuff.

Maybe that will appease the guy in question braveheart and he will come to his senses and ignore this thread and it will disappear from view and everyone can get on with enjoying the football the want to watch.

Very exciting to see Kelty usurping the haters by posting a sneak preview of their first Senior match programme on The Juniors site earlier this evening.

It's particularly great to see companies such as Ewing Funeral ServiceNorth Road Garage, the delicious Golden Flames Kebab House, not to mention The Conservatory Converters getting great free advertising and exposure courtesy of The Juniors platform.  

Long may it continue!

#KeltyJuniorsFamily

39 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Very exciting to see Kelty usurping the haters by posting a sneak preview of their first Senior match programme on The Juniors site earlier this evening.

It's particularly great to see companies such as Ewing Funeral ServiceNorth Road Garage, the delicious Golden Flames Kebab House, not to mention The Conservatory Converters getting great free advertising and exposure courtesy of The Juniors platform.  

Long may it continue!

#KeltyJuniorsFamily

All of the above is good reason for the former Fife junior team being deleted from a Junior football platform.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived