Champions League 2017/18

lichtie23

I genuinely don't know whose defeat and failure would bring me more joy, Real Madrid or Lawlverpool (didn't see that one did you Rab)

Mon the Roma.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nsr said:

I genuinely don't know whose defeat and failure would bring me more joy, Real Madrid or Lawlverpool (didn't see that one did you Rab)

Mon the Roma.

:lol: 

Guest Moomintroll

As a United fan of many, many moons it pains me to say it, but I like how Kloppadoodledoo sets his teams up to play football so I hope they win tonight. I reserve the right for Thanos to interfere during the final however as the reality of either team winning is too painful to comprehend.

31 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

I like how Kloppadoodledoo sets his teams up to play football so I hope they win tonight. 

You're not having a good day Moomintroll! Step away from the internet. ;)

DcMAezlW4AAhUYp.jpg

A message of support for Liverpool players at Lazio's training ground from the Irriducibili. I see a few CSKA Sofia have made the trip over as well. Some right big b*****ds among them. Can't see Liverpool fans having much if any trouble this evening. 

Guest Moomintroll

Nah Sevco related awful posts in interpretation aside i'm good, not a fan of all things Scouse but would prefer to watch Klopps team over EDFs any day. Sure Rab will be along to whiteknight me soon when his bus strays into a WiFi area.[emoji56]

DcMAezlW4AAhUYp.jpg
A message of support for Liverpool players at Lazio's training ground from the Irriducibili. I see a few CSKA Sofia have made the trip over as well. Some right big b*****ds among them. Can't see Liverpool fans having much if any trouble this evening. 

Why won’t these Lazio fans think of the coefficient

2 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

DcMAezlW4AAhUYp.jpg

There may be trouble ahead.

3 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

DcMAezlW4AAhUYp.jpg

What a bunch. 

Dzeko was outstanding last week once he hit his stride, keep him leashed and it's all over.

Mon the 'Pool, do it for Wee Jum, 3-1 win imo.

GP25245900.jpg

Archived