The Celtic All Seasons thread

On 18/01/2018 at 10:42, gannonball said:

Apparently Rogic out till March now. Bit of a blow that as he didnt look out of place in the champions league so he will be missed for the Zenit games. Roberts should be fully fit by then though.

For all Rogic is a matchwinner and had some memorable moments in the hoops, none moreso than THAT goal v Aberdeen, we get so little game time from him I do wonder aloud if maybe accepting a decent wedge for him wouldn't be a bad idea, Ntcham I feel gives more in general and is less injury prone and would be my first pick in that position over Armstrong and Rogic every time now.

For all Rogic is a matchwinner and had some memorable moments in the hoops, none moreso than THAT goal v Aberdeen, we get so little game time from him I do wonder aloud if maybe accepting a decent wedge for him wouldn't be a bad idea, Ntcham I feel gives more in general and is less injury prone and would be my first pick in that position over Armstrong and Rogic every time now.

Yeah its the same with Dembele,Class player but question marks over their ability to hit top level fitness on a regular basis.

Hi guys, I am carrying out a survey as part of my university dissertation, the survey looks at celtic fans, the origin of their love for celtic, why they continue to support, if they are satisfied with what they receive as a result of their support etc. 

It would be a great help if I could get the opinions of some of you as real, enthusiastic Celtic supporters! Any and all responses will be greatly appreciated as they will help to further the validity of my results. Please click on the link below if you would like to take part and let me know what drives you to continue to support Celtic?

Thanks!

https://strathbusiness.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1MrqnU5ZEycGdjD

Celtic were closing in on an 18-month loan deal for Chelsea playmaker Charly Musonda.

The Parkhead club hope to have the 21-year-old attacking midfielder in Glasgow early next week despite late competition for his signature from Spanish club Leganes.

Musonda made a rare first-team appearance for the Stamford Bridge club in last weekend's 4-0 victory over Brighton, coming off the bench with nine minutes remaining to lay on the fourth goal.

However, he was left out of Antonio Conte's squad for the Carabao Cup semi-final defeat to Arsenal in midweek and Chelsea are willing to let the Belgian head north on loan after Sunday's FA Cup tie against Newcastle.