The Celtic All Seasons thread

1 hour ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

I’ve heard a few folk say that an 8’ x 4’ sheet of plasterboard would make an excellent upgrade for Charlie Nicholas.

Honest.

Ah but could a sheet of plaster board come up with classics like this? 

I just can't see Rodger's getting the Arsenal gig especially when there are far more high profile failures than Rodgers out there the Arsenal fans would complain less about. If Rodgers had got Celtic through to the Champions League quarter finals then he might have had a slim chance because of the budget at Celtic compared to the behemoth clubs competing for the Champs League.

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: text

Rumoured to be our new kits for next season.   Whilst it won't affect me, as personally I believe the minute you're old enough to get served in the pub, you're too old to be wearing a football jersey,  but if this turns out to be true,  a year after we release three new kits, fans will be expected to fork out another £50/£100 for the new season.

2 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: text

Rumoured to be our new kits for next season.   Whilst it won't affect me, as personally I believe the minute you're old enough to get served in the pub, you're too old to be wearing a football jersey,  but if this turns out to be true,  a year after we release three new kits, fans will be expected to fork out another £50/£100 for the new season.

The home ones not exactly a new strip, now is it....

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

The home ones not exactly a new strip, now is it....

:lol: The Sevco strip this season was exactly the same as the season before and you come out with this sort of pish ffs. :lol:

You don't do stupid by half do you? You just do full Bennett mode don't ya. :lol:

You're correct bennett, it appears to be based on the kit we wore between 1985 and 1987.  Good eye pal.

Looks a pretty decent strip but I'd personally prefer the away to be a yellow top and green shorts. The all black strip doesn't do a thing for me unfortunately. :(

5 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Looks a pretty decent strip but I'd personally prefer the away to be a yellow top and green shorts. The all black strip doesn't do a thing for me unfortunately. :(

The away kit from the Seville season was one of the last away kits we had that I truly liked.

The away kit from the Seville season was one of the last away kits we had that I truly liked.

Me as well and is still a stunning top even to this day. I just love the colour and contrast with the green shorts, quality man.

I'll always have fond memories of the first ever bumble bee away kit in black and yellow. Took my daughter to Greaves when she wanted a football top, her first ever. Told her she could pick any one she wanted even Rangers without getting it tight from me even if she did. Said she saw one she definitely wanted and told me to go and get her a happy meal while she bought it and walked into McDonald's wearing the bumble bee top after winding me up she was going to buy a Rangers top.  :lol:

Lots of speculation that it could be this.  

N8kbbHU.jpg

More realistic option than that last effort, black socks and blue boots, that’s bad.

Not the best collar on this one but I won’t be wearing it anyway.

7 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

Lots of speculation that it could be this.

N8kbbHU.jpg

Aw God, f**k naw. That's like a complete throwback from the stinking strips from the mid 80's, all it needs is a large collar and would be imo the worst strip in decades. :barf

3 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

Not really fussed. Only so much you can do with such an iconic top. As long as it's green & white hoops im happy.

They could at least keep it simple and clean for that classic top and mare fucking hoops ffs. Thinner one's like the one's from the glory days in the mid 70's.