Next Season's Finishing Places

Brig O'Lea

But the new potential audience will all be Scottish and football fans will they not and already know what it is from senior football. Junior football isn't going to suddenly get brand new fans to football going to watch them.

Yeah. You right, as you usually are, but I still don't like the idea of only three quarters of the league being illogically named.

Therefore lets go with

Premiership

Championship

League One and

First Division.

Yeah. You right, as you usually are, but I still don't like the idea of only three quarters of the league being illogically named.
Therefore lets go with
Premiership
Championship
League One and
First Division.

Not usually right just most of the time [emoji4]

[mention=33827]Mr Prez[/mention]  Top 3 this season :thumsup2
You might need to hold my hand for these Ayrshire trips in 2018-19.
Good idea to put in the play-off amendment, leaves a lot of teams with things to play for at the end of the season where as if they hadn't put them in there would be a lot more dead rubbers come February onwards.
Quick question - Does setting it as 4x16 limit new applications? If for example at the end of next season Duntocher Hibs, Blantyre Celtic, Bonnybridge and Hurlford Ams applied to be part of the Junior setup would they be rejected? would the bottom league be expanded or could we end up with 3x16 and then say 2x10?

Duntocher Hibs making a comeback [emoji16] ? They were my local team in the 70s.

re Hibs - the guys running Drummy Ams floated the idea of running their own Junior team around a decade or so ago. It's so far come to nada unless it's come up again. The Hibby is a great wee Junior venue ... and would be great to see another Junior Team in the Burgh ( yes Duntocher is part of Clydebank - live with it !! :) )

I just used them and the other teams as an example - haven't heard anything about them coming back since a wee while after Clydebank went to Yoker.

Archived